Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is there something a bit stalkery about her roommate? Sinead has no pics of them on her grid and her roommate gushes about her constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is there something a bit stalkery about her roommate? Sinead has no pics of them on her grid and her roommate gushes about her constantly
Yes she was posting about sinead being her best friend when sinead had only lived there a short whole, and half the time she isn't even there. She also is pally with Jordan off q radio. They all seem to meet up and post it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we can deduce from these stories tonight that there is absolutely duck all wrong with Sinead. Other than being desperate for attention and self promotion that is

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we can deduce from these stories tonight that there is absolutely duck all wrong with Sinead. Other than being desperate for attention and self promotion that is
million per cent ❤❤

i have endo and adeno too (quite significant and they term it stage 4 but i hate that reference as it reminds me of those suffering with cancer - god bless them all) - no way would a crystal down my pants help nor would i ever wear that etc! 🥴🧐

i personally believe its a load of crap to flog her meditation shite - or she isnt as baf as she makes outb 😡

from my knowledge - she could go on prostrap or other menopausal type meds to control any symptoms - if she had anything - its a common treatment plan though granted not for everyone but that blade wouldnt stop sharing information online for anyone!

sinead - love - i would have cancelled my own wedding to have got a diagnosis or treatment - if you are truly suffering you would too. to be honest? i call absolute BS

Reactions: 16
My heart goes out to everyone with PCOS and endo I feel so bleeping bad for you guys. Everyone single person I’ve met describes the pain and the hassle to see doctors etc, they aren’t galivanting around with their bellies out drinking and taking drugs and cancelling surgeries , you can tell they’re stressed struggling and their health is their PRIORITY.
Sinead has gut issues from crash dieting

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My heart goes out to everyone with PCOS and endo I feel so bleeping bad for you guys. Everyone single person I’ve met describes the pain and the hassle to see doctors etc, they aren’t galivanting around with their bellies out drinking and taking drugs and cancelling surgeries , you can tell they’re stressed struggling and their health is their PRIORITY.
Sinead has gut issues from crash dieting
I would have honestly done anything the doctor said just to get ease but after a coil for nearly 10 years I’m on no treatment other than pain relief that I may need to take 1/2 days over my period she says about how they treat with contraception and girls shouldn’t be forced into putting these hormones into our bodies but it helped me from my worst experience of endo pcos I just hope it continues this way for me

Reactions: 6
I have PCOS and my sister has endo. My sister defo suffers much more than me. She’s had numerous surgeries in recent years and the pain has impacted on her life quite a bit. I have had cystic acne for over 10 years which has affected my self esteem.
That’s not even touching half the story. So to see these eijit bouncing around living her best life is just insulting. I think she is pathetic to be carrying on like this. To the women who genuinely suffer I feel your pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.