Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the whole Jack cheating I only dip in and out. Like did she address the fact he cheated? Someone give me the goss please
I don’t think she ever spoke of it tbh. I don’t recall anyways, I’m hoping I’m wrong lol. She used to cheat, herself, so she’s probably all like “there’s a reason why he cheats blah blah”

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she ever spoke of it tbh. I don’t recall anyways, I’m hoping I’m wrong lol. She used to cheat, herself, so she’s probably all like “there’s a reason why he cheats blah blah”
She did speak of it afterwards when they’d gotten back together and mentioned it on a vlog

Reactions: 2
Oh no way???? Did she speak of him cheating?
did she speak about the cheating or the break up?
I’m not 100% sure but IIRC I think she just mentioned it like yes we did break up but we’re back together now and working on things and I think she had a few digs at him about trust etc but like everyone kinda knew what had happened I just think she didn’t want to admit he had cheated on her, the relationship guru. I can understand to a degree cause that’s hard enough without being on social media but she did choose this for her relationship so of course there’d be speculation and someone will know something and eventually it did come out.

Reactions: 4
I’m not 100% sure but IIRC I think she just mentioned it like yes we did break up but we’re back together now and working on things and I think she had a few digs at him about trust etc but like everyone kinda knew what had happened I just think she didn’t want to admit he had cheated on her, the relationship guru. I can understand to a degree cause that’s hard enough without being on social media but she did choose this for her relationship so of course there’d be speculation and someone will know something and eventually it did come out.

100% agree. It must be a complete kick in the teeth to have a failed relationship whilst calling yourself a relationship guru.

Reactions: 5
Why isn't she mentioning it at all though- it's weird? He's noticably absent after being part of her stories for a few years. It's not like people will forget he existed.
100% agree. It must be a complete kick in the teeth to have a failed relationship whilst calling yourself a relationship guru.
She totally set herself up for that fall.

Reactions: 9
They broke up nearly three weeks ago , and from what I've heard in Castlederg he called it off .
I'd believe that. That's why she hasn't addressed it- because she was the one who was dumped. She can't turn round and dole out some bullshit 'the stars said we weren't aligned' blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bahaha, she's trying to figure out how to spin this in her favour the lunatic. Good man Jack, he seemed a solid decent sort.

He tried his best for her in Kerry, is intentions were noble and little Miss diva humiliated him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we think she just won't address it? This is her worst nightmare.. 30 and single. She'll be an ant compared to other "influencers" in Australia. Even Dublin is too big for her to break. She's only "known" in Tyrone and even at that not for good reasons

Reactions: 19
Do we think she just won't address it? This is her worst nightmare.. 30 and single. She'll be an ant compared to other "influencers" in Australia. Even Dublin is too big for her to break. She's only "known" in Tyrone and even at that not for good reasons
Aunt Shiv will be delighted. They can become wine guzzling cat ladies together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The best part of this story is he’s going to australia on his own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another failed relationship- when is she going to realise it’s perhaps her that’s the problem.
I used to be toxic as hell in my younger days with relationships but I copped on and changed my ways and now I’ve been in a successful long term relationship which is very healthy for a number of years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.