Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she give the (over-hyped) engagement ring back now please! Jack has got the message.....and hopefully he has headed for the hills!!!

Maybe this crazy behaviour is integral to the manifestation BS that she is such an advocate of!

Reactions: 7
The shot incident clearly shows how full of tit she actually is! Absolute 🤡 she literally cannot keep up with the lies that fall from her mouth!

I think it’s awful what she is doing to Jack... she is setting up him to be the bad guy no matter what the outcome.. he can’t or won’t come out unscathed.. she was plastered her version of their relationship all over the gram.. and when he walks .. because she behaving like a complete lunatic... he will get the blame! In one way I feel sorry for him.. he’s very naive but on the other hand, he is happy enough to enjoy the benefits of what comes from having a relationship with her.

I really can’t though with her... she is coming across as crazy and I’ve no doubt she manipulates him behind closed doors!

Reactions: 11
I think it was discussed here already- but surely to duck that ring isn't real??? It's so gaudy it looks like costume jewellery?

Someone posted here that they had their doubts over the ring because how much it would be worth. Gemma followed a jewellers that did the mossanite engagement rings. Someone sent a photo of her ring and they confirm it was one of theirs

What's mossanite ? I've never heard of it. Is it an expensive diamond?

This is what Google threw up.
And diamond substitutes are popular because they're cheaper...

Reactions: 1
Is she for real !??? She felt a flare coming on so she just ‘meditated and stuck a Crystal down her knickers’ while getting her lashes done and it helped?? I have stage 4 endometriosis & I’ll tell you this once a flare comes on me I literally cannot stand up straight, I’m normally hunched up into a ball crying!! I’ve actually passed out a good few times when I’ve had a flare the pain is that excruciating… and she’s telling me sticking a Crystal down her knickers helped??? Nahhh not buying it, she hasn’t even been diagnosed yet? She hasn’t a clue what she’s chatting about cause if she experienced a flare she wouldn’t be able to come on chatting now as if she’s 100%, soo bloody insulting to those of us who do actually suffer with this disease!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This absolutely infuriated me too. She is a dangerous piece of work. Not even diagnosed and actually put off her surgery to be diagnosed because she had a holiday booked. I literally cannot stand her. I wish people would call her out for the fool she is.

Reactions: 10
I said it ages ago she's trying to target those with endometriosis to sign up to her meditation course coz 'it helps' its all about taking advantage of those looking help ....same with the relationship bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I said it ages ago she's trying to target those with endometriosis to sign up to her meditation course coz 'it helps' its all about taking advantage of those looking help ....same with the relationship bullshit
Can’t believe she actually tried to convince people that meditating stopped her flare up

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she actually tried to convince people that meditating stopped her flare up
There are some vulnerable women out there that would take such advice on board including the 'pill isn't good for you' stuff. It makes me so angry that someone would take advantage of someone's health just so she can make money to feed her bullshit lifestyle. It's why I hate 'influencers' they don't care for you only how much you can line their pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she for real !??? She felt a flare coming on so she just ‘meditated and stuck a Crystal down her knickers’ while getting her lashes done and it helped?? I have stage 4 endometriosis & I’ll tell you this once a flare comes on me I literally cannot stand up straight, I’m normally hunched up into a ball crying!! I’ve actually passed out a good few times when I’ve had a flare the pain is that excruciating… and she’s telling me sticking a Crystal down her knickers helped??? Nahhh not buying it, she hasn’t even been diagnosed yet? She hasn’t a clue what she’s chatting about cause if she experienced a flare she wouldn’t be able to come on chatting now as if she’s 100%, soo bloody insulting to those of us who do actually suffer with this disease!
Did you ever consider getting your lashes done with a crystal in your pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.