Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graceeliza

This is maybe off topic and personal venting BUT Bali has just gone into lockdown.
I have been here three years, my boyfriend is Balinese and my life is here now, all the influencers that flew in when their countries closed have gone back home and left Bali in shambles.
I'm fuuuuumingggg, there's no consequences for these people and the Balinese are left to pick up the pieces and struggle on while sinead and Siobhan gallivant around London and up a feckin mountain.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Did someone ask for a recap?
Where do we begin with this one?
Moved back home to Castlederg after moving to Dublin just for a few weeks. Wasn't able to get any content so she got herself a lockdown boyfriend just for content and to take pics of her, then complain they weren't up to standard. Suddenly becoming this expert relationship guru giving out the worst advise possible.
Opening up her boyfriend to her following to which he was getting so much attention from girls and he even got a modeling gig with ONeills for dating Sinead. Even though she is insecure when it comes to dating because she gets cheated on all the time.
She then randomly moved to Bali last minute to her friend Siobhan while making plans to move to Australia, expecting Jack to follow her where ever she went even though he was just finishing his teachers degree.
Creates a vlog about how her best friend Pippa slept her her ex in Australia (no names was actually mentioned but we figured it out)
After months of Bali, she moves home expecting Jack to be at the Airport waiting for her with the biggest welcome ever (she didn't get it)
she didn't isolate, pretends she hadnt seen Jack in the 10 days (or whatever it was) but stupidly uploaded a video of her on her drive as Jack pulls in "oh there's jack"
Then records her "1st date" with him as they go for food to which she puts him down for taking her to a restaurant where he thought it was 50% but turned out it was only 30% off. Wasn't happy that he didn't take her to a place to pay full price. Yet he is a student with no job. She up and left him randomly and she expects the full boyfriend treatment but he doesn't get the full girlfriend treatment as she doesn't think anything of him.
Few days after this date. Rumours start that they have split up and she packs up and jumps on the first plane and followed siobhan to London. Posting herself with other fellas. 1 was a cousin but also a good friend of Jack's. She appeared on an ex's story of them having a dinner date. Then a podcast where Siobhan was constantly putting her down.
she is back home now, no boyfriend, no content so she goes silent for a few days selling cheap aliexpress rings for £40 to £60.
if you want one, search her spinner rings on aliexpress for like a 95% discount.
we are currently waiting on an update on the split as there is rumours that he cheated. But if he didn't cheat, she is thinking of ways to make out she's the victim.
Waiting to see where Siobhan goes next so Sinead will follow. She has no intention of settling down unless the boyfriend is able to up sticks last minute to follow her from country to country when she decides.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I really feel for her having to explain it to everyone
Oh god. That story made for really terrible and difficult watching. Like awful. She is literally dead behind the eyes announcing they’re back together. I am massively vocal about how selfish and dumb this one is with all the travelling in a pandemic but that update on the relationship was soul destroying. You can just tell it’s so awkward between them and that her self worth is on the ground after taking him back (it was obviously his wrong doing she’s forgiving and now playing down why it was so she’s not judged for going back to him). Look at her face and her body language and the monotone delivery.

Sinead is a completely lost soul. You can see it in her eyes. She says she’s home for all these weddings but having lived away for most of my life since Uni in Dublin, when you come home for a wedding, you do it a few days before the big day or the week before not for months and months before. Again you don’t move home for months on end to “attend a hen do”. It’s all a cover story as the truth is embarrassing.

The truth is, she has nowhere to go and not one person gives one fuck about her. She stinks of loneliness. That’s why she clings on to every single man she’s ever with. Every one of them is THE ONE. It’s quite sad really.

That’s what happens when you “live differently” for too long. Transient friends get busy and you’ve nothing solid and no real base for yourself. You end up falling between the cracks and clinging onto things that aren’t meant for you. I personally believe the poster who came on saying they know Jack, that he cheated and he was mortified she came back when she did (early) and that she didn’t isolate etc. My cousins are from cookstown and everyone is talking about the girl from the Moy (she’s supposedly stunning). These fellas certainly aren’t on tattle so the story is all around Tyrone.

She’s clinging onto him so so hard it’s just pitiful. The two of them in the free camper van making content for insta is just so so cringe now 🥴🥴🤢. Also now knowing or even thinking he’s a player he just looks rotten and like a wee spide. Losing all that weight makes him look about 15 too. For all her delusions of grandeur isn’t she just looking around her now going, what the fuck get me outta here.

The two of them are basically dumb and dumber. his big eager head again in the stories 🤣🤣. Cringe cringe cringe!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok so my first post on here. I'd say I'm about a tier 4 source on the life and times of SH. Anyway I've read a few things on here. I'll tell you what I know to be true. Bear in mind I've heard this from the horse's mouth. When I say that I don't mean her, I mean him. So first things first, the Moy story is true, believe me it should come as no surprise. Jack's a player. Sineads probably too embarrassed to address it online because of how she painted the picture of their relationship. I've seen the two of them together and it was lust not love that brought them together. When she came home and btw didn't quarantine, he was mortified to see her, his reaction was not what she wanted. His worry right now is that she will try to ruin his rep online, which wouldn't be fair but tbf he did cheat. My problem with SH is that she acts like she's totally qualified to give relationship advice when she hasn't had a successful one yet. You can decide if you want to believe me or not but it'll come out soon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Any pics or is Belle public?
Oh my god 👀 the beg has just been put on blast to one million people!!!! Bet she’s not laughing now.

I didn’t know who Belle Hassan was before this BUT I 👏🏻 am 👏🏻 here 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 this 👏🏻 girl 👏🏻! (See attached screenshots)

LEGEND!

Someone with a big platform has finally called Sinead Hegarty (and Jack Ramsey )out! Belle just called them out to her 1 MILLION followers 👀 ! The beg is being shown for the slimy fake little rat and she is being called out by Belle for having ZERO qualifications in anything and shouldn’t be bullying and spreading online hate OR telling people they need therapy.

These are the screen shots (I don’t know how to post videos but the video is pretty damning). The video is Jack in his pathetic high pitched voice with his gormless dumb looking head and thick personality saying over and over;

Jack Ramsey : “Have to say how much I hate Faye like, I actually hate her like, I hate Faye with a passion like, I hate her so much like”

Meanwhile slimy Begarty is hanging off him and laughing uncontrollably at him saying hehates Faye and then she posts it up thinking it’s hilarious to do so.

Two absolute hypocrites and bullies. We all know the beg is a fake rat. But him, he’s allegedly an aspiring school teacher.

Well done Queen Belle Hassan 👑👏🏻 about time someone called Sinead hegarty out!!! She’s so so dangerous. Bet these two idiots didn’t think this would happen 👏🏻🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Markbire

VIP Member
“This is really random. But Jack’s dad actually learned me how to drive”

Learned me how to drive…… Jesus Christ Sinead. You’re almost 30 and can’t even grasp the English language 😂.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

SMRT

"We can't throw things away for stupid things" - huh?! Maybe the stupid things are Sinead having ridiculous expectations of her young, unemployed, just graduated boyfriend. I think she needs to do a bit of reflection on gender roles - she can easily afford £160 on a perfume but wasn't happy less than 2 weeks ago about the calibre of their date together. It's incredibly shallow and lousy of her but I hope she learns from it.

So they're back together as a matter of convenience it seems. I'm going to assume the cheating rumours are untrue because it's just gossip on here atm. Travel isn't on the cards for a while, things with Siobhan have soured and it's just much easier to go back to each other for the meantime. Sinead doesn't really have anywhere to go - Australia is closed to her, she did Bali but it wasn't what it was cracked up to be, and staying at home as a singleton with her ex around would not be a "vibe".

Everything is just so rushed - 2 weeks ago she was belittling him for being tight/the date not being good enough. Then they broke up, she rubbed about 5 different guys in his face (his friends and her ex's included), living her best life with her bestie in London necking champagne and now they're back together and going on holidays. The emotional immaturity of running to London and trying to make him jealous was very telling. She is not emotionally mature or a particularly nice person. You don't do that to someone you supposedly love, you do that to make yourself feel better. It's something I think I probably would have done as a teenager. She's far too self involved at the moment to be in a healthy stable relationship in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
'wev missed the croke'

Iv followed gaa for over 30 years and never once have I ever heard anyone refer to croke Park as 'the croke' just pure cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Ladidas

With the release of some new pieces, just thought I'd leave these here - some new editions from the website and copies to be found on Ebay at fraction of the price 🤣 but guys this has NOTHING to do with Sinead... I repeat..NOTHING....this is everyone else's problem so contact the company if you feel you have been scammed because she takes no responsibility in any of the business and is busy manifesting "Brave Brunches".....we all clear?🥴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

MarryMe

Sinead is an idiot. She there laughing at the cover of Britney Spears shaving her head. Ah Britney had a breakdown. And now we are all way more clued into what happened Britney. This idiot is always shitting on about mindfulness, mental health. Sinead does not need the vaccine, she’s already an absolute dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Markbire

VIP Member
Very obvious that Jack is in the relationship to raise his own profile.
What kind of a teacher is he? If it’s PE I could see him going down the PT route with his new found “fame”
I don’t think he’s in it for the fame. I think it’s like big brother - a normal lad who gets his 15 mins in the spotlight. Enjoys the freebies he gets sent. But knows they won’t last. He knows he won’t be like Hugo from Love Island - I think he’s happy to be a teacher and teach sport 😂.

This narrative that he’s using her for fame is cringe at best. That implies that sinead is famous. She’s not. She’s a dying Insta hun who’s hitting her 30’s - she tries to promote herself as a love guru / relationship expert yet is in couples therapy with her bf that she’s physically been with in person less then 6/7 months 😂. She’s basically falling down that dying insta-well and grabbing whatever she can to stay relevant.

She’s the definition of a con-woman 😂. Goes on about financial stability yet can’t afford to live on her own. Always on someone else’s dime e.g last year in Dublin - this year in Bali - living at home in the Derg. She can’t afford to do anything. This whole “my team” there’s no team. There’s her and her dad 😂.
She will use Jack while she’s home because he’s an attractive lad and she’s bored. She needs him for the gram. But as soon as the Aus boarders open back up. She will be gone. Jack will be forgotten about. Perfect case scenario - when they broke up. She flew to London. Went for dinner with an ex. She has no loyalty and care for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bullcrap1

The absolute ridiculousness and irony of someone who was suffering from nutrient deficiency on Tuesday being the poster girl for MP vitamins on Wednesday… “I can’t deeeeaaaallll”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Anyone see ex Love Islander Belle Hassan calling Hegs out for slagging Faye🤣🤣Saying she should know better etc considering how she promotes be kind etc!

• Haha
  • Wow

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
To be honest she is probably mortified if he did cheat and she shouldn’t have to adress it online it’s not somthing youd want to come to yap about
Especially when last thread people are already nearly laughing at the girl
I will slag and jeer bloggers all day long but I don’t think him cheating is somthing we can do this about it really isn’t her fault
And don’t say she moved after two months is a reason to cheat because if you listen to her podcast it seems he is all up for “supporting her” - he is a grown man if he wanted to see other people I’m sure he could open his mouth an not sit doing podcasts about how she’s the love of his life
No one saying that its right to cheat.
But if you remember, Sineads advice about being cheating on was basically telling the person that they have to look at themselves to see why they were cheated on.
This is the BS advice she is giving others. If she's telling others to look at themselves, then she needs to her own bullshit advice and look at herself.

You don't need to be an expert (or claim to be an expert like sinead) to know that it's not your fault if you get cheated on. It's the cheating partner that needs to look at themselves.
It's not sineads fault, it's Jack's. We 100% agree.

• Heart

Thatsnotmyname55

Screenshot_20210728_134415.jpg

Do sinead and James Smith have beef? Have noticed him putting up some stories about meditation and now this under her most recent post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart