Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the stress of ur problems with ur boyfriend and the breakup makes ur hair fall out...so you get back with him!! She must of been in a bad way though in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She comes across like a real broken woman today talking about hair loss and emotional eating. Like fair it’s good to normalise the stress of breakups, I’d definitely find it comforting if I was going through the same thing because fair it is easy to punish yourself in those situations. But you can’t just get back with them to stop all those stress responses and their relationship is only holding together by a thread now anyway I can’t imagine that being less stressful knowing it’s only a matter of time before you have to have a second break up

Reactions: 10
Jack with a massive tub of protein that isn’t from Myprotein!! 😆 Shows that it’s clearly crap or Sinead can’t even get free protein from them…either way, not sure why she’s posting that as it makes her look a bit of an eejit
In my opinion it looks like she's trying to get Jack some free my protein stuff of his own . Or trying to make her ads more natural. Eating loads of bars from a bag tgen

Reactions: 4
It’s probably the fact that she got her hair extensions out and had them out for a wee while that is the hair issue… she is full of sh1t

Reactions: 8
It’s probably the fact that she got her hair extensions out and had them out for a wee while that is the hair issue… she is full of sh1t
Blaming the break up with Jack is her dig to make him feel as guilty as sin. She’s a vindictive nasty person. How she is making money on a ‘relationships’ pamphlet is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blaming the break up with Jack is her dig to make him feel as guilty as sin. She’s a vindictive nasty person. How she is making money on a ‘relationships’ pamphlet is beyond me.
totally agree! She’s very disingenuous. She will get her extensions back in and then say they are amazing and that some hair product she’s been using saved her hair… just wait and see💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 13
And the return of the “hay fever”….. Am I reading too much into it or does her running off for another night away and her big red eyes remind you of break up #1? Trouble in the love camp again?! Anyone 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sinead is an idiot. She there laughing at the cover of Britney Spears shaving her head. Ah Britney had a breakdown. And now we are all way more clued into what happened Britney. This idiot is always shitting on about mindfulness, mental health. Sinead does not need the vaccine, she’s already an absolute dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she accentuate her accent randomly sometimes to the point where it’s incomprehensible?
WHEN SHE LYINNNNN... but seriously haha it’s always when she’s telling porkies. Anyone else thinks she suffers from either an ED or body dsymorphia? Know I shouldn’t be commenting on her body but she says so many triggering things as someone’s who’s had eating issues in the past. When she said she barely ate when her and jack broke up and wasn’t kind to herself

Reactions: 4
It's bad form of the girl to even have that as her phone cover. Like seriously how much has to be said on Britney this year for people to take notice. She was having a serious mental health crisis when does pap photos where taken and sinead laughing away saying obsessed i didn't even find it funny at the time I was like wtf Britney and now it's just so sad. Just shows the side of sinead she tries to hid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sinead is an idiot. She there laughing at the cover of Britney Spears shaving her head. Ah Britney had a breakdown. And now we are all way more clued into what happened Britney. This idiot is always shitting on about mindfulness, mental health. Sinead does not need the vaccine, she’s already an absolute dose.
Oh my god just seen it and came here right away I was in shock! With all that’s going on with Britney absolutely disgusting behaviour from Sinead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.