Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think her friend GEMKEN is just as much of an idiot as she is. Sydney is in a lockdown and she was posting stories of her and her bf going shopping in Kmart for non essentials touching everything. Also posts videos of her meeting up with her friends non social distancing exercising. There’s a disgusting lockdown protest happening in NSW right now and she’s radio silent on her stories

Reactions: 9
Starting to think her friend GEMKEN is just as much of an idiot as she is. Sydney is in a lockdown and she was posting stories of her and her bf going shopping in Kmart for non essentials touching everything. Also posts videos of her meeting up with her friends non social distancing exercising. There’s a disgusting lockdown protest happening in NSW right now and she’s radio silent on her stories
I think we’ve all had our fill and fair share of lock downs and everything that goes with them as well as giving out about people social distancing or not in the last 16 months that I for one am not going to start worrying about people meeting up with friends in Sydney at the moment anyway that’s for sure.

Reactions: 21
they’re allowed to gather in 2’s outdoor and 5’s indoor in NSW. I don’t think it’s a girl with 20k odd followers job to addresses protestors
who to be fair to them are probably frustrated about the fact that the UK have just lifted restrictions with 40k daily covid cases while they’re on lockdown due to a handful of cases.
Many of those expats are stuck over there and haven’t been able to get home. A local girl in Oz has cancer and had to fight for her parents to get over.
Agreed with the above poster completely. We can’t really comment esp when we don’t know people’s circumstances

Also back to the point. Sinéad just been on her stories saying she and jack nowhere booked for tonight in Belfast ( 🙄 even in normal times you’d have to book a Saturday night in Belfast )
Then when someone suggested McDonald’s she was all “my birthday meal in McDonald’s” sounds like jack planned today and forgot to book their meal. that picnic was probably organised by herself the other day 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is she acting like a pure celeb? Babe noone asked you for a photo in Belfast, people in Belfast don’t idolise insta bloggers hahaha. I checked her recently tagged insta pics & there are barely any photos with Sinead Heg”, if they were that buzzing to of met you surely they would have it on the grid tagged! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“This is really random. But Jack’s dad actually learned me how to drive”

Learned me how to drive…… Jesus Christ Sinead. You’re almost 30 and can’t even grasp the English language 😂.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Why is she acting like a pure celeb? Babe noone asked you for a photo in Belfast, people in Belfast don’t idolise insta bloggers hahaha. I checked her recently tagged insta pics & there are barely any photos with Sinead Heg”, if they were that buzzing to of met you surely they would have it on the grid tagged! 😂
Just seen she put on her stories a photo of them all together, clearly reading on here 😂 HI SINEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s turning into her BFF O Hagan, I’ve been blocked for watching her stories but not following 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
FML! 'I get to have my birthday off cos I'm my own boss'. Does she think the rest of us are never allowed take our birthday off 😆 and 260 emails in your inbox? 1. That's light, try a real job and see what your inbox is like then, and 2. Most are probably OOO from people on hols or bounce backs from people who didn't sign up for your emails and had to block them! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FML! 'I get to have my birthday off cos I'm my own boss'. Does she think the rest of us are never allowed take our birthday off 😆 and 260 emails in your inbox? 1. That's light, try a real job and see what your inbox is like then, and 2. Most are probably OOO from people on hols or bounce backs from people who didn't sign up for your emails and had to block them! 🤡
it’s called being a full time beggar & unemployed Sinead babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went on her dads Instagram for a nosey after she had him on her story. His latest grid posts 🙈 I would be mortified if he was my dad. Put the kids away man, it’s not a good look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.