Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would he know who to contact for a picnic? Just like her Valentines ‘surprise’ of course she was involved in it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love to see she’s consistent with her lies! “Off the drink, not drinking on my birthday” That definitely Prosecco she’s drinking in them photos. In the words of begarty…….I can’t deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she in a bleeping car park 🤣🤣🤣 Also I thought she said her mum was gonna be on holidays on her actual birthday.
Theyre in the Allingham Arms Hotel in Bundoran. Its a real bus tour/old people hotel - not where i'd bring a toyboy lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably got it as a freebie no doubt!! The balloons in the room and all.. awhhh!! Cringing! She was supposed to rent that orange camper so maybe she got a freebie to bundoran and hopped along instead. Seriously! She will.be buying in bundoran next!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t help that the dress looks like something in my granny’s bathroom
I actually love the wee dress but it’s an ali express special, so many of these boutiques buy their clothes from ali and sell them x5 price. Ridiculous.

I thought she said her ma was away also! She does my absolute toot in, wish she’d not lie or learn to lie well lmao

Reactions: 7
Does anyone like her hair? It’s so old fashioned looking. Is her birthday tomorrow and the mother is away then? It seems to be going on a month so Im probably wrong

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.