Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#firstworldproblems no shower facilities just use some body wipes hun u will be grand.

Ya someone commented saying she had been there on a scouting trip 10+ years ago aswell that she had no memory of.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like is she actually not so embarrassed how she went off to Bali and had a ‘perfect’ relationship and they broke up as soon as she got back? So much for the relationship reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t watch her stories much before her return to Bali so not sure how loved up they were first time round but they look awkward as hell on this trip. Can’t see it lasting past it. I’d say as soon as the camper pulls back into the Derg that’ll be the end of the relationship. Sinead looks like she’s been crying again (or is it hay fever) and they both come across really stupid and immature.
As for the cheating, if it did happen I’d say she was told about it straight away. Look how quickly she was informed he was watching the match while on the way to the loo. There’s no way he got away with hooking up with someone and managed to keep it quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another night and they can’t just be together alone. Have to have other people around them at all times 🙈

Reactions: 13
Another night and they can’t just be together alone. Have to have other people around them at all times 🙈
Yea and not even sitting beside each other but as far away from each other as possible. If I'd just got back together with my boyfriend I wouldn't want anyone else anywhere near us 😂

• Haha
Would she not just make the most of the few days away and not document everything. She's looking for the drama

Reactions: 9
Did she not stay in the mournes with her dad recently?
(If do why did she say shes never been there before?)
I don’t even think she went as she was in london. Even though there was a free cookie thing thrown in sayin enjoy your time here sinead

Reactions: 3
She gives me anxiety, at what age do you stop travelling the world for parties, dating immature lads and doing drugs for vibes? Because not to be that person but she’s pushing 30 and her life is so chaotic but also going nowhere right now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is maybe off topic and personal venting BUT Bali has just gone into lockdown.
I have been here three years, my boyfriend is Balinese and my life is here now, all the influencers that flew in when their countries closed have gone back home and left Bali in shambles.
I'm fuuuuumingggg, there's no consequences for these people and the Balinese are left to pick up the pieces and struggle on while sinead and Siobhan gallivant around London and up a feckin mountain.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is maybe off topic and personal venting BUT Bali has just gone into lockdown.
I have been here three years, my boyfriend is Balinese and my life is here now, all the influencers that flew in when their countries closed have gone back home and left Bali in shambles.
I'm fuuuuumingggg, there's no consequences for these people and the Balinese are left to pick up the pieces and struggle on while sinead and Siobhan gallivant around London and up a feckin mountain.
Can we do anything to help you ? Are you ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we do anything to help you ? Are you ok ❤
That's so kind 🥺☹

My situation is absolutely fine to be honest thankfully! Just keep these threads moving along to keep me entertained.

I won't preach donating to the charities here because I know everyone is aware and it's been a hard time for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t even think she went as she was in london. Even though there was a free cookie thing thrown in sayin enjoy your time here sinead
she did go she went when she came back from ldn during her ‘social media detox’ lolll but came on to share the free stay when she got back 🙄

Reactions: 3
How professional is it that she uses her page to promote brands and jack used the C#&t word last night..

Reactions: 6
#firstworldproblems no shower facilities just use some body wipes hun u will be grand.

Ya someone commented saying she had been there on a scouting trip 10+ years ago aswell that she had no memory of.
She should ask SOH for tips on not showering 🤮

• Haha
I really wouldn’t want to have sex with someone who hadn’t showered in like 2-3 days. Can’t imagine either of them are getting much action could you imagine the smell

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.