Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We can't throw things away for stupid things" - huh?! Maybe the stupid things are Sinead having ridiculous expectations of her young, unemployed, just graduated boyfriend. I think she needs to do a bit of reflection on gender roles - she can easily afford £160 on a perfume but wasn't happy less than 2 weeks ago about the calibre of their date together. It's incredibly shallow and lousy of her but I hope she learns from it.

So they're back together as a matter of convenience it seems. I'm going to assume the cheating rumours are untrue because it's just gossip on here atm. Travel isn't on the cards for a while, things with Siobhan have soured and it's just much easier to go back to each other for the meantime. Sinead doesn't really have anywhere to go - Australia is closed to her, she did Bali but it wasn't what it was cracked up to be, and staying at home as a singleton with her ex around would not be a "vibe".

Everything is just so rushed - 2 weeks ago she was belittling him for being tight/the date not being good enough. Then they broke up, she rubbed about 5 different guys in his face (his friends and her ex's included), living her best life with her bestie in London necking champagne and now they're back together and going on holidays. The emotional immaturity of running to London and trying to make him jealous was very telling. She is not emotionally mature or a particularly nice person. You don't do that to someone you supposedly love, you do that to make yourself feel better. It's something I think I probably would have done as a teenager. She's far too self involved at the moment to be in a healthy stable relationship in my opinion.
Maybe if she kept the relationship off Instagram, we would think she taking it serious. But the fact she flaunts it, just shows that it's for Instagram.
The only thing that wasn't for Instagram was the Breakup as it was unplanned. So she didn't speak of it until now when they are back together for Instagram.

Reactions: 18
It's amazing how she mentions the trolls and the assumptions. Yet we were able to find out that they broke up without either of them actually saying it.
So don't say they trolls are wrong when you've just proven they were right with the Breakup.
It's also easy just to say nameless faceless trolls were being nosy and saying stuff and making assumptions and spreading rumours. The reality is on a lot of these threads, accurate personal information is likely being shared by friends/family/locals in their own community.

Edit to add I was also thinking about both of their families during all this, especially Jacks. It must be really unpleasant to potentially be reading about your loved one, how toxic their girlfriend is, sharing details of their sex life, rumours that he's a cheater, seeing him go through a breakup and the ex who inserted themselves into your families life over lockdown and who was made feel part of the family shoving other lads and champagne lunches in your faces on instagram. Sinead has zero regard for any of this stuff. Imagine being one of Jack's sister and seeing it all playing out online. Grim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I really feel for her having to explain it to everyone
Oh god. That story made for really terrible and difficult watching. Like awful. She is literally dead behind the eyes announcing they’re back together. I am massively vocal about how selfish and dumb this one is with all the travelling in a pandemic but that update on the relationship was soul destroying. You can just tell it’s so awkward between them and that her self worth is on the ground after taking him back (it was obviously his wrong doing she’s forgiving and now playing down why it was so she’s not judged for going back to him). Look at her face and her body language and the monotone delivery.

Sinead is a completely lost soul. You can see it in her eyes. She says she’s home for all these weddings but having lived away for most of my life since Uni in Dublin, when you come home for a wedding, you do it a few days before the big day or the week before not for months and months before. Again you don’t move home for months on end to “attend a hen do”. It’s all a cover story as the truth is embarrassing.

The truth is, she has nowhere to go and not one person gives one duck about her. She stinks of loneliness. That’s why she clings on to every single man she’s ever with. Every one of them is THE ONE. It’s quite sad really.

That’s what happens when you “live differently” for too long. Transient friends get busy and you’ve nothing solid and no real base for yourself. You end up falling between the cracks and clinging onto things that aren’t meant for you. I personally believe the poster who came on saying they know Jack, that he cheated and he was mortified she came back when she did (early) and that she didn’t isolate etc. My cousins are from cookstown and everyone is talking about the girl from the Moy (she’s supposedly stunning). These fellas certainly aren’t on tattle so the story is all around Tyrone.

She’s clinging onto him so so hard it’s just pitiful. The two of them in the free camper van making content for insta is just so so cringe now 🥴🥴🤢. Also now knowing or even thinking he’s a player he just looks rotten and like a wee spide. Losing all that weight makes him look about 15 too. For all her delusions of grandeur isn’t she just looking around her now going, what the duck get me outta here.

The two of them are basically dumb and dumber. his big eager head again in the stories 🤣🤣. Cringe cringe cringe!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I wish she wouldnt do the subtitles cos insta can't understand her accent or Jack's all the time and just puts random words instead. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god. That story made for really terrible and difficult watching. Like awful. She is literally dead behind the eyes announcing they’re back together. I am massively vocal about how selfish and dumb this one is with all the travelling in a pandemic but that update on the relationship was soul destroying. You can just tell it’s so awkward between them and that her self worth is on the ground after taking him back (it was obviously his wrong doing she’s forgiving and now playing down why it was so she’s not judged for going back to him). Look at her face and her body language and the monotone delivery.

Sinead is a completely lost soul. You can see it in her eyes. She says she’s home for all these weddings but having lived away for most of my life since Uni in Dublin, when you come home for a wedding, you do it a few days before the big day or the week before not for months and months before. Again you don’t move home for months on end to “attend a hen do”. It’s all a cover story as the truth is embarrassing.

The truth is, she has nowhere to go and not one person gives one duck about her. She stinks of loneliness. That’s why she clings on to every single man she’s ever with. Eveyone one of them is THE ONE. It’s quite sad really.

That’s what happens when you “live differently” for too long. Transient friends get busy and you’ve nothing solid and no real base for yourself. You end up falling between the cracks and clinging onto things that aren’t meant for you. I personally believe the poster who came on saying they know Jack, that he cheated and he was mortified she came back when she did (early) and that she didn’t isolate etc. My cousins are from cookstown and everyone is talking about the girl from the Moy (she’s supposedly stunning). These fellas certainly aren’t on tattle so the story is all around Tyrone.

She’s clinging onto him so so hard it’s just pitiful. The two of them in the free camper van making content for insta is just so so cringe now 🥴🥴🤢. Also now knowing or even thinking he’s a player he just looks rotten and like a wee spide. Losing all that weight makes him look about 15 too. For all her delusions of grandeur isn’t she just looking around her now going, what the duck get me outta here.

The two of them are basically dumb and dumber. his big eager head again in the stories 🤣🤣. Cringe cringe cringe!!!!!
Yeah he’s not the ride ya once think once you hear his opinion of himself

Reactions: 11
Yeah he’s not the ride ya once think once you hear his opinion of himself
And with her and Siobhan O Hagan admitting to and boasting about taking DRUGS on Dirren’s podcast, HOW THE HELL is this wee lad ever gona land a teaching job!!! If his chances were slim before they’re even slimmer now!!

Doing drugs in a Muslim country (the country with the largest Muslim population on the planet) and boasting about it ON A PODCAST! Jesus Christ, the punishment is life in prison or even death!! As if her and Siobhan thought that through? THICK is an understatement.

All it would take would be for someone to send that recording to the Indonesian authorities and neither of them will ever get back into Bali again. EVER. They could even be arrested at the airport. Indonesia still has capital punishment for drug offences!!! They obviously know zero about the place they pretend to live in. They are both a danger to themselves and others.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh my God she looks bleeping miserable. What load of shite, never gonna last.
She does have a big angry head on her in those videos. She's pretending she's happy but can't look at the camera very much because she's kind of lieing. I can imagine this holiday she will be constantly demanding deep and meaningful chats, reassurances etc. Jacks head will be melted.

Reactions: 14
I’m sundered for this doll - mainly because I know that Jack cheated right in front of me and many others and she’s playing it off as ‘rumours’. I’m pretty sure someone took a photo of the ordeal so it may come out too

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jacks just under the thumb, she’ll put on this ‘we both love each other’ front now and pretend she’s trying everything to stay together but it’s all just for her ego so she didn’t have to say they broke up and she couldn’t make it work. Notice how we didn’t have to listen to any horny chat when she was showing the bed. Usually she can’t resist an opportunity to divulge how much they’re humping. Clearly going to be using a no sex approach as punishment for him not meeting her expectations because that’s healthy..

Reactions: 8
I think she’s lining up the story.
Ok so now she’s come on saying relationships aren’t perfect , you must love each other & try. So next week when she comes on saying even though they love each other they are better off as friends etc. This just makes her look some way mature in all this to the die hard fans clinging to her relationship advice

Reactions: 15
I think she’s lining up the story.
Ok so now she’s come on saying relationships aren’t perfect , you must love each other & try. So next week when she comes on saying even though they love each other they are better off as friends etc. This just makes her look some way mature in all this to the die hard fans clinging to her relationship advice
I agree - but I’d like to know what’s in it for him to go along with it. Maybe no one else wanted to go away in the camper van 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok so my first post on here. I'd say I'm about a tier 4 source on the life and times of SH. Anyway I've read a few things on here. I'll tell you what I know to be true. Bear in mind I've heard this from the horse's mouth. When I say that I don't mean her, I mean him. So first things first, the Moy story is true, believe me it should come as no surprise. Jack's a player. Sineads probably too embarrassed to address it online because of how she painted the picture of their relationship. I've seen the two of them together and it was lust not love that brought them together. When she came home and btw didn't quarantine, he was mortified to see her, his reaction was not what she wanted. His worry right now is that she will try to ruin his rep online, which wouldn't be fair but tbf he did cheat. My problem with SH is that she acts like she's totally qualified to give relationship advice when she hasn't had a successful one yet. You can decide if you want to believe me or not but it'll come out soon.
Jack was mortified to see her?? What the duck. I dont quite understand it. Like didn't we all know she was coming home so he was bound to, cudnt have been a surprise.
Also who the duck does he think he is. He makes me cringe so much. I'm not a fighter but I wana punch him in the face 🤣 (not literally but for someone who hasn't been cheated on it really bugs me)
Also does he have a rep online?? Like what? He is a no one. In all fairness they both are.

Reactions: 4
She's not even convinced. You can see it in her face and hear it in her tone.
He's off for the summer and she is home. Casual fun would be all.
I mean "we love each other and we are going to make it work." They have been going out five minutes ffs and four of those minutes she was on the other side of the world. Talk about putting pressure and expectation on something so new. That must be so uncomfortable to say knowing it's still early doors, not working out and already these clichés are being wheeled out.

Not to sound narrow minded but I know plenty of teachers and grew up in a house of teachers. Sinead does not fit the bill. I know teachers can be mad on occasion, but generally speaking they are settled, mostly sensible and very conservative. I have friends that don't go to certain bars/ restaurants for fear of meeting students or their families and if they have SM, they have different names on social media for fear of being found. They take the whole lead by example thing seriously and tend to be very private. Could you imagine a parents evening sat face to face with that guy and parents being like, I know what goes on in your bedroom based on your gfs podcasts.
No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she's admitted the split, and in London she showed her face one day saying she has extremely bad heyfever and it was so obvious that she had been bawling crying and it wasn't hay-fever at all.....they def won't last, she's too insecure and extremely needy called it ages ago

Reactions: 13
So she's admitted the split, and in London she showed her face one day saying she has extremely bad heyfever and it was so obvious that she had been bawling crying and it wasn't hay-fever at all.....they def won't last, she's too insecure and extremely needy called it ages ago
This is a girl who reads shitloads of self help books and "wrote" an ebook of mostly regurgitated musings and the best she can do in her real life situation is say "we love eachother and we want to make it work." And only now can say that "no relationship is perfect." Surely she's known that all along. It's like rule no1 of basic relationship common sense 🤣 so much for reading all those books eh?

Give. Me. A. Break.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bawling crying but dusted herself too hang out with his friends and her ex and every fella she could find in London

Reactions: 9
She doesn't know where they are cos Jack planned everything 😆 So Jack came crawling back...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.