Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Great a weeks worth of campervan and Jack content 🙄 looking freebies as she travels up n down the country... God the woman is so predictable.... We knew she would get back with Jack as she literally had no content.... Anyone who takes relationship advice from this clown needs to have a look at themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She will address it the same way she did with the racism. A very casual mention or brush over or else she will try and ingratiate herself with Belle in some way.
In the meantime, gotta keep up with the opportunities for schilling - Better Help will be pushed cos you know therapy, AF links for relationship/avoidant books/the infamous e-book PDF on relationships. This is really the results of 'trying to manifest' an in with the Love Island spin offs to spout shite as an expert 'analysis' as well as the upcoming meditation course.
And shur naaw Sinead was just laughing at the filters and poor wee Jack shur naawww he is just a wee young cub from Tyrone trying to say he felt for Teddy and what he is going through. Not that he really hates Faye naaawwwww. Swipe up for a book if you identify as an avoidant or are dating one. Swipe up to read a book to ind your personality colour and what it means.
Both Sinead Hegarty and Jack Ramsey have deleted their hate fuelled tirade against Faye Winter from love Island.

Bit late now though isn’t it …

They are so totally thick … one minute she’s talking about poor Caroline flack getting online hate … next minute her and Jack Ramsey are attacking a young woman on love island saying “I hate her” over and over and over to almost 200,000 people … I think Sinead Hegarty is mentally not all there tbh. Jack Ramsey is just SO thick letting himself be used for her content. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BoPeeping

Jack has a job in the local primary school in Castlederg’s summer scheme. My son goes to it and he says that everyone loves him and he’s really nice 🙄
so Let’s get this straight, Jack’s just finished his second uni degree, Is off for the summer and during this time he is currently working in construction, at a local summer scheme and has a job which will kick start his career lined up for him to start in September YET, he is the one who needs to get his act together?

he seems to be doing well to me. If she wants more then she should go date a digital nomad who is her age and who wants the same things as her and is at the same stage of life as her, maybe?

The beg is way too high maintenance. Been together how long and they’re in therapy?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! As you’re so informed Sinead, why can you not sit down with Jack and COMMUNICATE like normal people?!!
totally agree, if I told my boyfriend of 3 years we were going to my therapist because he needs to get his act together as I wasn’t happy with him he’d 1.ask why we can’t sort it out together instead of needing a therapist 2.tell me to leave if I’m that unhappy in our relationship that I need to change him as a person (and I wouldn’t blame him.)

It’s not like they’re 10 years in and things have changed with them or shit has gone down. It’s less than a year in and if there are issues now and their personalities are clashing it’s safer to nip it in the bud.
you can’t force a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Princess Baskin

She's not even convinced. You can see it in her face and hear it in her tone.
He's off for the summer and she is home. Casual fun would be all.
I mean "we love each other and we are going to make it work." They have been going out five minutes ffs and four of those minutes she was on the other side of the world. Talk about putting pressure and expectation on something so new. That must be so uncomfortable to say knowing it's still early doors, not working out and already these clichés are being wheeled out.

Not to sound narrow minded but I know plenty of teachers and grew up in a house of teachers. Sinead does not fit the bill. I know teachers can be mad on occasion, but generally speaking they are settled, mostly sensible and very conservative. I have friends that don't go to certain bars/ restaurants for fear of meeting students or their families and if they have SM, they have different names on social media for fear of being found. They take the whole lead by example thing seriously and tend to be very private. Could you imagine a parents evening sat face to face with that guy and parents being like, I know what goes on in your bedroom based on your gfs podcasts.
No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
It's amazing how she mentions the trolls and the assumptions. Yet we were able to find out that they broke up without either of them actually saying it.
So don't say they trolls are wrong when you've just proven they were right with the Breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The answer she gave to that question annoyed me a fierce amount 😒 like of course she answers what she "studied" but nawwwwww oops did i forget to mention that I didn't finish it nor do I have *any* professional qualifications whatsoever... like the girl has genuinely no qualifications to her name whatsoever, not that I have any issue with that but she states everything with the confidence of someone with 2 masters and a PhD in the field

Also, what is up with influencers/ mental health "experts" lately writing a few thousand words of a leaflet that's absolutely littered with spelling and grammar mistakes and calling it a book #embarrassing[/QUOTE]
Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
She had a rant because she was declined a business account with a bank even though she didn't have a business 🙈 She calls herself the founder of Brave Retreats which doesn't actually exist. She has a podcast, sells tat, plagiarises everything and promotes some brands on the gram. Its not a long term strategy.
And the relationship expert part? "My partner cheated so I pushed to move in with him." No self respecting woman nevermind expert would ever say that.
She’s really not a business woman at all like.. really grinds my gears when she talks about being a boss lady etc like no you are not? I’m all for the boss lady stuff when it’s actually true? But this one is a pisstake? Pippa O’Connor, Aimee Connolly, even Suzanne Jackson, yes they are legitimate boss ladies. Sineads whole book is a summary of other peoples work, her rings are from Aliexpress with a crazy markup price and the other things she talks about haven’t been done yet? She hasn’t released any meditations, she’s never hosted a retreat, she doesn’t actually know what she’s talking about. Her own relationship is not something you’d look at and think yep I’d like that, for a start she genuinely believed Jack would move to Bali with her when strangers online who’ve never met either of them could read the cues from a mile off that he’d never. If she was this amazing love guru and could read people so well she’d either A- come on and say we are doing this this and this to sort things out because this happened, B- she’d never have been in that situation in the first place or C- ended it and explained the truth.
She makes grammatical and spelling errors in every email/post she sends out and tries to justify it by saying there’s just so much in her brain that she wants to get out to help people that she doesn’t have time to think about spellings etc and it’s fine? That simply isn’t the case. If you want to present yourself as a professional in anything, these things are incredibly important even if just for your image. She’s too busy to use spellcheck? I feel like the bank would be laughing at this one coming in, talking all manic and no professionalism about her. The ring business wasn’t even hers anyway so what exactly is she calling a business? I’m not surprised she’s been turned away twice now.

• Heart

thedance

To be honest she is probably mortified if he did cheat and she shouldn’t have to adress it online it’s not somthing youd want to come to yap about
Especially when last thread people are already nearly laughing at the girl
I will slag and jeer bloggers all day long but I don’t think him cheating is somthing we can do this about it really isn’t her fault
And don’t say she moved after two months is a reason to cheat because if you listen to her podcast it seems he is all up for “supporting her” - he is a grown man if he wanted to see other people I’m sure he could open his mouth an not sit doing podcasts about how she’s the love of his life

• Heart

SMRT

So true. Literally can we not just eat real food and enjoy it as part of a balanced diet 🤔
Amen. Now that'll be €79 a month and you can cancel any time apart from you can't and you must pay for 3 months. From the siobhan school of taking the absolute piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She just said she has ‘Afro hair’ oh sweet Jesus Mary Joesph and the wee donkey. Nope sinead. She just doesn’t get it at all does she

Her exact words

“I go into a sauna for 2minutes, now I have an AFRO” as she lifts her dank looking fake hair.

There are so many things wrong with this statement. She’s a complete air head who STILL engages in this type of casual racism even after being outed as a massive racist last year!

There are so many other adjectives to use; uncombed, unbrushed, unkempt, greasy, stringy, head full of cheap and stringy extensions etc. BUT for her to say her hair is now an”Afro” aka African textured hairis just a complete disgrace.

Has this girl just missed the point of literally everything that happened or was said during BLM last year?!White people should NOT be using the word “Afro” to describe their hair or anyone be elses. Especially not basic white girls, with a well documented racist past and a head full of cheap blonde extensions.

Wonder how long she will keep this racist story up this time. She is so so so thick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I know I called this already but did she actually just come on her story and say that her hair has grown back already!!!
She has been using those products no more than a week at most?!?
Yes hun your hair has grown back because you got extensions fitted. Honest to God :LOL:

new thread suggestion: In therapy with Jack, at least her hair has grown back ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah he’s not the ride ya once think once you hear his opinion of himself
And with her and Siobhan O Hagan admitting to and boasting about taking DRUGS on Dirren’s podcast, HOW THE HELL is this wee lad ever gona land a teaching job!!! If his chances were slim before they’re even slimmer now!!

Doing drugs in a Muslim country (the country with the largest Muslim population on the planet) and boasting about it ON A PODCAST! Jesus Christ, the punishment is life in prison or even death!! As if her and Siobhan thought that through? THICK is an understatement.

All it would take would be for someone to send that recording to the Indonesian authorities and neither of them will ever get back into Bali again. EVER. They could even be arrested at the airport. Indonesia still has capital punishment for drug offences!!! They obviously know zero about the place they pretend to live in. They are both a danger to themselves and others.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Markbire

VIP Member
I think when she first went to Australia she was completing an online PT and nutrition course. She always used to say ‘one day you will all pay me for my knowledge’ that was about 3 years ago probably lmao
For starters she claims Siobhan has gotten her into shape and eating right. When Siobhan can’t even do that for herself.

I’d pay for her onlyfans before I would pay for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and I’m a homo. I’d be paying to watch Jack 😂

• Haha

Stacyb

Screenshot_20210704-160807_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't this sound like something she was told to say? Especially the part Mabakers (tag them if you can)

• Haha