Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone deserves to get cheated on full stop. I do think the people who seem to know Jack or are from their area saw this coming a mile off when she left but I don’t think anyone has wished it on her, I’d hope not anyway. She did make a big deal about how if someone ever cheated on her again she’d know all the questions to ask and she’d have the tools to work things out so I’m guessing she has taken him back if it is true. I’m surprised because she’s also said she’d end things if her expectations weren’t being met and she’s also said the person being cheated on should look into what they weren’t giving their partner that caused them to cheat so which is it Sinead?? If we actually kept a log of all the stuff Sinead says you’d see it change every week 😂 she reads one book and takes that as pure fact, that is THE only right opinion, grand, then reads another book that contradicts the first one and applies that, then repeat. Maybe on occasion she only takes bits and pieces of each book but if she were to write all of that out in front of her there wouldn’t be one coherent thought in it. All these books she reads are opinion based and subjective and she doesn’t seem to get that she just fires out all this info despite saying the opposite a week earlier or doing the complete opposite when it happens to her. She doesn’t seem to be able to form her own opinion she just regurgitates other peoples opinions/work. This is why I think she’ll be insecure if Jack has cheated. She can’t think for herself more just that she ‘should’ think this or ‘should’ ask him that to work it out but it doesn’t match what she actually wants to do or wants to feel. I think she’s struggling trying to be her higher self in a really tit situation (if it is true) where anyone would want to just go off the handle and be done with it. Hence the calm appearance on stories etc like everything is fiiine no mention of anything really.

Reactions: 14
Seems like a make or break trip for them. Literally together 5 mins and already needing couples therapy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we still think he cheated? Now she’s off in a camper for a week with someone who cheated, strange

Reactions: 7
*** watches story in work - GASSSSPS - deadline to be done by 4pm, HAD TO COME ON HERE TO SEE THE LATEST **

she's been a watchin anyway :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If people have messaged her making things up that's not nice at all. But she did from day dot with Jack boardcast there relationship for views and money. So people will ask about Jack it's natural you reunite with the lad we see nothing so it's normal people want the story.

Reactions: 7
I mean if it was any normal person youd never even let on you split and got back together! You just get on with it and make it work privately! I just often wonder what’s his ones not think of her opening up so much about their relationship to the public

Reactions: 11
It's amazing how she mentions the trolls and the assumptions. Yet we were able to find out that they broke up without either of them actually saying it.
So don't say they trolls are wrong when you've just proven they were right with the Breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Great a weeks worth of campervan and Jack content 🙄 looking freebies as she travels up n down the country... God the woman is so predictable.... We knew she would get back with Jack as she literally had no content.... Anyone who takes relationship advice from this clown needs to have a look at themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m all for working things out if you love eachother, however I hope they both realise that the strain on their relationship obviously did come from her heading off to Bali for several months, which is the life she wants to live as she has stated multiple times about getting a long term property there and that’s where she sees her life! so unless there are some sacrifices made by the both of them that strain will be there again regardless of them working things out now. All well and good now whilst she’s back but sure if she leaves again without him I’d imagine the same issues would arise and end up in a repeated cycle.
Would love to know if people actually did message her or was she just reading what people were saying on here

Reactions: 19
I’m all for working things out if you love eachother, however I hope they both realise that the strain on their relationship obviously did come from her heading off to Bali for several months, which is the life she wants to live as she has stated multiple times about getting a long term property there and that’s where she sees her life! so unless there are some sacrifices made by the both of them that strain will be there again regardless of them working things out now. All well and good now whilst she’s back but sure if she leaves again without him I’d imagine the same issues would arise and end up in a repeated cycle.
Would love to know if people actually did message her or was she just reading what people were saying on here
Her goal is to get to Australia but its closed. As soon as its open again, she will be there.
She's home for a couple months until her brother gets married. She will run off to whatever part of the world Siobhan is in when the wedding is over.

Reactions: 14
What's the Moy story? Is it that he supposedly slept with a girl in Manchester?

Reactions: 1
"We can't throw things away for stupid things" - huh?! Maybe the stupid things are Sinead having ridiculous expectations of her young, unemployed, just graduated boyfriend. I think she needs to do a bit of reflection on gender roles - she can easily afford £160 on a perfume but wasn't happy less than 2 weeks ago about the calibre of their date together. It's incredibly shallow and lousy of her but I hope she learns from it.

So they're back together as a matter of convenience it seems. I'm going to assume the cheating rumours are untrue because it's just gossip on here atm. Travel isn't on the cards for a while, things with Siobhan have soured and it's just much easier to go back to each other for the meantime. Sinead doesn't really have anywhere to go - Australia is closed to her, she did Bali but it wasn't what it was cracked up to be, and staying at home as a singleton with her ex around would not be a "vibe".

Everything is just so rushed - 2 weeks ago she was belittling him for being tight/the date not being good enough. Then they broke up, she rubbed about 5 different guys in his face (his friends and her ex's included), living her best life with her bestie in London necking champagne and now they're back together and going on holidays. The emotional immaturity of running to London and trying to make him jealous was very telling. She is not emotionally mature or a particularly nice person. You don't do that to someone you supposedly love, you do that to make yourself feel better. It's something I think I probably would have done as a teenager. She's far too self involved at the moment to be in a healthy stable relationship in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.