Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on her dads Instagram for a nosey after she had him on her story. His latest grid posts 🙈 I would be mortified if he was my dad. Put the kids away man, it’s not a good look
DRENKIN WAI YUNG WANNNNNNNNS NAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jesus Christ, girl moves back to Tyrone a month and acquires the strongest accent known to man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Went on her dads Instagram for a nosey after she had him on her story. His latest grid posts 🙈 I would be mortified if he was my dad. Put the kids away man, it’s not a good look
I had a look there, can't see what you're on about, has he deleted them?

Reactions: 6
listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so bleeping financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the duck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'tit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so bleeping financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the duck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'tit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.
Jesus!! What age is Jack? 24…he doesn’t need to have his tit together!! He’s just finished uni

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus!! What age is Jack? 24…he doesn’t need to have his tit together!! He’s just finished uni
I know! she said they've the summer to do so because hes back to a teaching role in september?
so he has a teaching job, so he has his tit together technically, moreso than herself.

podcast is v frustrating
Maeve talks so well in comparison. She is near enough running the podcast herself.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell,someone needs to pull Jack aside,take the blinkers off and tell him to cop on! 24? In relationship therapy????? She needs to jog on and let the poor lad live

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That poor lad needs to run! Who the hell goes to counselling when they are only together about three months in total? What is that one on?!

Reactions: 13
Jack has a job in the local primary school in Castlederg’s summer scheme. My son goes to it and he says that everyone loves him and he’s really nice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know! she said they've the summer to do so because hes back to a teaching role in september?
so he has a teaching job, so he has his tit together technically, moreso than herself.

podcast is v frustrating
Maeve talks so well in comparison. She is near enough running the podcast herself.
The beg is way too high maintenance. Been together how long and they’re in therapy?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! As you’re so informed Sinead, why can you not sit down with Jack and COMMUNICATE like normal people?!!

Reactions: 19
Jack has a job in the local primary school in Castlederg’s summer scheme. My son goes to it and he says that everyone loves him and he’s really nice 🙄
so Let’s get this straight, Jack’s just finished his second uni degree, Is off for the summer and during this time he is currently working in construction, at a local summer scheme and has a job which will kick start his career lined up for him to start in September YET, he is the one who needs to get his act together?

he seems to be doing well to me. If she wants more then she should go date a digital nomad who is her age and who wants the same things as her and is at the same stage of life as her, maybe?

The beg is way too high maintenance. Been together how long and they’re in therapy?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! As you’re so informed Sinead, why can you not sit down with Jack and COMMUNICATE like normal people?!!
totally agree, if I told my boyfriend of 3 years we were going to my therapist because he needs to get his act together as I wasn’t happy with him he’d 1.ask why we can’t sort it out together instead of needing a therapist 2.tell me to leave if I’m that unhappy in our relationship that I need to change him as a person (and I wouldn’t blame him.)

It’s not like they’re 10 years in and things have changed with them or tit has gone down. It’s less than a year in and if there are issues now and their personalities are clashing it’s safer to nip it in the bud.
you can’t force a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 30

i'm horrified.
Can someone pls tell me the name of this podcast I’m dying to listen

Reactions: 3
I hope her therapist is not just indulging sinead and agreeing with everything sinead says. The captions can barely keep up with her the speed she talks shite at. I dunno how anyone can have a coherent conversation with her.

Reactions: 7

i'm horrified.
I hope her therapist is not just indulging sinead and agreeing with everything sinead says. The captions can barely keep up with her the speed she talks shite at. I dunno how anyone can have a coherent conversation with her.
Of course the therapist is. Sure Sinead shouts them out on her page from time to time and their books get filled. It seems very hard to see how they could give objective advice to Sinead, never mind her 24 year old boyfriend! It’s not ethical.

i'm horrified.
Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, it’s like English is her 3rd language. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time and fill the silences from what I did hear.

Sinead says her and Jack are in therapy as he needs to get his act together to leave for Bali in September or she’s just wasting her time with him. WHAT THE duck! I’m not a fan of him as he’s certainly a cheater in my opinion BUT shes actually abusing him, threatening him to end the relationship! bringing a 24 year old to therapy, HER therapist who no doubt is helping her coerce him and manipulate him to do what Sinead wants. She mentioned his family a few times too saying it’s hard dealing with his family because of insta. Maybe they’ve seen through her. She never stories them anymore. I’d say they hate what’s happening to their son/brother. How could they not? It’s mortifying and worrying.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast handsdown was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), let’s never forget, all detailed on her 1st thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Very obvious that Jack is in the relationship to raise his own profile.
What kind of a teacher is he? If it’s PE I could see him going down the PT route with his new found “fame”

What kind of a teacher is he? If it’s PE I could see him going down the PT route with his new found “fame”
He’s teaching pe at the summer scheme. Seems like a good teacher

I don’t think he’s in it for the fame. I think it’s like big brother - a normal lad who gets his 15 mins in the spotlight. Enjoys the freebies he gets sent. But knows they won’t last. He knows he won’t be like Hugo from Love Island - I think he’s happy to be a teacher and teach sport 😂.

This narrative that he’s using her for fame is cringe at best. That implies that sinead is famous. She’s not. She’s a dying Insta hun who’s hitting her 30’s - she tries to promote herself as a love guru / relationship expert yet is in couples therapy with her bf that she’s physically been with in person less then 6/7 months 😂. She’s basically falling down that dying insta-well and grabbing whatever she can to stay relevant.

She’s the definition of a con-woman 😂. Goes on about financial stability yet can’t afford to live on her own. Always on someone else’s dime e.g last year in Dublin - this year in Bali - living at home in the Derg. She can’t afford to do anything. This whole “my team” there’s no team. There’s her and her dad 😂.
She will use Jack while she’s home because he’s an attractive lad and she’s bored. She needs him for the gram. But as soon as the Aus boarders open back up. She will be gone. Jack will be forgotten about. Perfect case scenario - when they broke up. She flew to London. Went for dinner with an ex. She has no loyalty and care for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.