Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?
I mean he is good looking 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Knocking back the booze to block out the reality that is this shambles of a relationship🥴 whether he cheated or not, the reality is that they're not on the same page. She needs to cop the duck on nd go out with a lad who'll call her out on her BS. It's all just cringe - a proud cougar?!😂 Nah she'd need to be in control to call herself that....she just comes across as needy and a bit desperate. What else can u expect from these instahuns tho? Their validation comes from "likes" and freebies...oh and being recognised at campsites🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the release of some new pieces, just thought I'd leave these here - some new editions from the website and copies to be found on Ebay at fraction of the price 🤣 but guys this has NOTHING to do with Sinead... I repeat..NOTHING....this is everyone else's problem so contact the company if you feel you have been scammed because she takes no responsibility in any of the business and is busy manifesting "Brave Brunches".....we all clear?🥴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210704-160807_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't this sound like something she was told to say? Especially the part Mabakers (tag them if you can)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With the release of some new pieces, just thought I'd leave these here - some new editions from the website and copies to be found on Ebay at fraction of the price 🤣 but guys this has NOTHING to do with Sinead... I repeat..NOTHING....this is everyone else's problem so contact the company if you feel you have been scammed because she takes no responsibility in any of the business and is busy manifesting "Brave Brunches".....we all clear?🥴
thank you for your service 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. I think he looks like a dork. Even the way he talks. Sounds like not much going on between the ears. He was better looking when he was slightly bigger at the start of the year but the weight loss has really made him look like a slither of uselessness. Suits her then 🤣
Jaysus bit harsh on the lad

• Haha
Sure plagiarism is her forte 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t reckon this getaway is going well at all Jack looks extremely uncomfortable in this pic. They might keep up appearances for a few weeks, get a few more free hols in, maybe she’ll be able to hang onto him as her plus one for these weddings she has coming up but once she’s gone back to Bali/Aus(if she ever gets in)/London/Dublin I’d say he is dusht

Attachments

• Heart
Anyone else get reminded of the Nadine Coyle date of birth scene when Heg is talking about what age she was in Liverpool? Haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Jack so twitchy? When she puts the camera on him in the story asking is it easy to drive the cameraman. Not the first time I've noticed it too. Maybe Begs gives him a nervous tick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?
He's bleeping gross!!! Maybe she went for an ugo thinking he wudnt cheat. But ugo's get girls too

OK but what did you search for to find these? Lol I like the ones with a stone but am I duck paying £60 for one.

Reactions: 5
Jesus i watched this story all weekend and it was soooooooooo uncomfortable to watch! not as uncomfortable as Jack in any of her snaps, he's just not compatible with her no matter how much she thinks he is.. he's a local country lad that wants to be with the boys, play Gaa and get the odd shift in the local at the weekend and get slagged for the week about it - this lad being paraded on insta every two seconds of their ''make or break'' weekend together and being asked would he still have sex with her on camera to how many thousands of people. . for wan that is so 'in touch' with peoples feelings and emotions she's not reading the signs here at all... this lad has no more intention of living the nomad life in Bali, she needs to take her head out of her arse like a good girleen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.