Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoPeeping

listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so fucking financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the fuck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'shit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol at siobhions story,both of them on their phones …
Siobhan definitely posts things to make other people look like shit.

Sinead and Jack both sitting glued to phones. Great relationship there guys 😂 BUT Imagine posting that of your friend. Shiv is definitely a toxic and jealous “friend” to the beg. She would never post a unflattering situation like that of someone like Lucy Lord for example. She puts beg down constantly.

The ole beg is sitting glued to Instagram you can see the screen 🤭. Her that preaches staying off phones in relationships 🤣🤣. The whole thing is like a parody. Imagine this being your life 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Markbire

VIP Member
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone.
I mean… wasn’t she the one that said cancer and illnesses where brought on by negative thinking and manifesting.

Sooooooooooooooo….. Yep *sips tea*

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Markbire

VIP Member
Excuse me, she WrOtE a BoOk on ReLaTiOnShIpS!
She’s an author 🤣🤣🤣🤣
“So ahm yea ehm vibes. The vibes are ehm…. Relationships vibes are ehm yes toxic right. But ehm if we manifest the ehm good vibes then they won’t be as toxic as before ehm. Vibes, like, vibes are a big thing in manifesting goals. Like ehm 3 years ago ehm I manifested that I wanted to be friends with a secret lesbian, hi Siobhan. Ehm so yea. Thanks for coming to my ehm ted talk. Ehm, oh sorry IBS talk”

it’s pretty much gonna be a train wreck. Talking about a book on relationships when you copied the whole thing and in couples counselling with someone you’ve physically been with less then a year 😂

Also I’m calling it IBS now instead of IFS - cause the amount of shit talking that will be going on there. No shade to IBS suffers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joe pesci

Fucking hell,someone needs to pull Jack aside,take the blinkers off and tell him to cop on! 24? In relationship therapy????? She needs to jog on and let the poor lad live

• Heart

Justpeeking

For someone who’s so “emotionally intelligent” she’s abit of an idiot 😂

Not even responding to it or coming on to explain? I mean you can’t really explain it when you’re videoing yourself laughing about it. Twat
I only watched her stories there

the absolutle arrogance of her analysing someone’s behaviour as she was “asked to”? If someone asked me to perform brain surgery I’d say sorry I’m not qualified like a normal person

she has zero qualifications

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Imagine being a 17/18 year old sixth form pupil who follows the antics of Sinead and turning up to class in September to find your new teacher is Jack 🤣 Imagine meeting Jack at parents evening or being a fellow teacher in the staff room 🤦🏼‍♀️ He needs to have a word about keeping their relationship off Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps she should manifest herself better!!! Funny how she’s always fine at the weekend when she’s on a bender but feeling sick during the week

Jesus i watched this story all weekend and it was soooooooooo uncomfortable to watch! not as uncomfortable as Jack in any of her snaps, he's just not compatible with her no matter how much she thinks he is.. he's a local country lad that wants to be with the boys, play Gaa and get the odd shift in the local at the weekend and get slagged for the week about it - this lad being paraded on insta every two seconds of their ''make or break'' weekend together and being asked would he still have sex with her on camera to how many thousands of people. . for wan that is so 'in touch' with peoples feelings and emotions she's not reading the signs here at all... this lad has no more intention of living the nomad life in Bali, she needs to take her head out of her arse like a good girleen.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
That's the norm where I'm from (and it's not Tyrone! LOL!)
I don’t know why but I find it to be an instant turn off.. it reminds me of being in Australia and all the cunts going around in their gaa jerseys drinking Guinness missing their mammys bacon and cabbage 🥴

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Excellent run down on foot and mouth disease last night begarty. Literally the height of the content to come from the Derg?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yeah-its-me123

She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.
Nah it will all end in "Hay fever"

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
And with her and Siobhan O Hagan admitting to and boasting about taking DRUGS on Dirren’s podcast, HOW THE HELL is this wee lad ever gona land a teaching job!!! If his chances were slim before they’re even slimmer now!!

Doing drugs in a Muslim country (the country with the largest Muslim population on the planet) and boasting about it ON A PODCAST! Jesus Christ, the punishment is life in prison or even death!! As if her and Siobhan thought that through? THICK is an understatement.
The only drug Siobhan has done is testosterone injections 😂.

She’s that person who will sit and watch someone doing a drug and then claim she done it 😂
I’d more believe that then her doing any kind of drug.

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess Baskin

She fidgets too much. It actually annoys me. Anyone who fidgets that much, touching their face and hair every 2 seconds and having a really hyper tone in their voice or speaking a mile a minute usually does so because they are Billy bullshitting/ hiding something.
She's to manic. Besides the bizarre stories at times, she can't focus herself. I remember her having a business idea in the works for a 99 calorie cheesecake a year or two ago. Never happened. She had a rant because she was declined a business account with a bank even though she didn't have a business 🙈 She calls herself the founder of Brave Retreats which doesn't actually exist. She has a podcast, sells tat, plagiarises everything and promotes some brands on the gram. Its not a long term strategy.
And the relationship expert part? "My partner cheated so I pushed to move in with him." No self respecting woman nevermind expert would ever say that.

• Heart
Naw the comment about sinead nearly running that other brides day is proving to be more believable after shes egging that girl on to do a cartwheel on the dancefloor BEFORE dinner. Her knickers flashed not only to the venue but all of sineads followers lol how classy and tasteful

• Sick
  • Wow
I wonder has the belle thing bothered her. She is ignoring it for obvious reasons but I wonder did she get hate
It will kill her. She’s obsessed with love Island and was desperate to get on it herself, She will be mortified all the ex love island cast who follow Belle will have seen her being called out as an online hateful TROLL. Shot herself in the foot big time and showed her and Jack Ramsey’s true colours.