Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only use an old school egg beater. Takes about 2 min to whip a whole bottle of cream. Maybe she needs to do some actual work and get some real life strength in her arms. PATHETIC SUE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Old school beaters are making a come back! I think Trent’s always this evening and she’s home alone. Nothing exciting being posted. However, I do wonder does she have a freezer section for all PR stuff as how does ALL the stuff fit into one compartment? Perfect time to clean or maybe life’s a bit hectic (and we don’t post about it) so we don’t share.

Reactions: 5
Ohhh anything interesting so far??
I’ve only just picked it up but my first impression is that this book was really written for family eyes rather than the public. I’m sure it’s really special for them to have her life story written down to keep.
It’s easy reading if a bit all over the place and repetitive sometimes, there’s just a few things included that in my opinion normally wouldn’t make it into a memoir.
Having said that, I live not far from where Norma grew up, so it’s interesting to read what the district and life was like all those years ago.

A couple of interesting things so far:

First of all, let’s hope Simone’s kids have their great-granddaddies hair genes and not their Dad’s 😂😂

Secondly, I bet Norma was really disappointed in Simone when she took from the women’s refuge charity, considering Norma herself was a giver not a taker.

I’ll share more as I come across other bits and pieces 😊

Attachments

So kind and devine of you to give Wendy an item you grifted let’s hope it’s not the one you used in your ad. Nothing says love like a kitchen item that you’ve already used, or a phone you no longer need. You’re such an amazing person ✨
---

Also screams both my kids are at daycare
Does the thermomix not whip cream ? If not what else has she been using !! If she does make a reel ( which I won’t see ) I hope it’s a cute as Erin and Harry’s !!

Reactions: 2
Every time Simone does her fresh sheet Friday, it makes me think of a really gross story she told years ago when she was a massive over sharer. She did a little story time talking about how her and Trent had done the deed and during the night, she thought his s**men was coming out of her so she used her hand to wipe it from her vag on to the sheets. In the morning she realised she had actually gotten her period and that's what she was spreading over the bed :censored: I remember listening to her story and was very confused as to why she thought it was totally normal to do that to the sheets??? Please tell me someone else remembers this? I have followed her since before her first surgery so I remember lots of things she said/did that she would be so embarrassed about now

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Every time Simone does her fresh sheet Friday, it makes me think of a really gross story she told years ago when she was a massive over sharer. She did a little story time talking about how her and Trent had done the deed and during the night, she thought his s**men was coming out of her so she used her hand to wipe it from her vag on to the sheets. In the morning she realised she had actually gotten her period and that's what she was spreading over the bed :censored: I remember listening to her story and was very confused as to why she thought it was totally normal to do that to the sheets??? Please tell me someone else remembers this? I have followed her since before her first surgery so I remember lots of things she said/did that she would be so embarrassed about now
*THIS* is where ‘filthy’ fits in. Not on a poor old BK burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did see the original share (thank god) but I've seen it repeated here, I never get sick of reading that story 🤣 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's stop asking her where the receipts are. She obviously doesn't have them. Start asking her WHY she pocketed the donations she'd pledged to Women's Refuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t washed my sheets for 2 weeks now. I’m such a filthy little thing. Please forgive me monie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It seems the company is wanting engagement as the reel cuts off before anything major is said. I don't think it would be Simone, she is one many that promote the product.
Yes, seemed to me to be some sort of attempt to increase the noise around the product. IMO it’s at the same level as influencers such as Simone that squeeze out tears whilst filming themselves etc, having also managed to set up the camera and lighting.

• Sick
I think it's really sad that she's already making Ryder's "big boy room" when he isn't even a year old. She has harped on about enjoying the present moment as you never get that time back but she can't wait for her kids to get older. Pick a lane, just enjoy the present!
She has zero sense of enjoying the moment and be present for now. Before Ryder was even born she mentioned how he was going to spend a few months in their room to get those bonding moments in through the night etc… but guess what, first photos of him home and every single one subsequently have been in the nursery. She can’t even have her newborn baby share a room with her, that’s the extent of her maternal instincts.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.