Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryder does not want this color scheme.

Scammy is living vicariously through her children, she's forcing them to have what she wants. Ryder does not want this color scheme. He wants Paw PatrolView attachment 2572191
“I couldn’t for the life of me find” ….hmmm now why does THAT sound familiar?? 🤔🧐🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
….also the reason you couldn’t find a throw in this coloUr is because it’s fing ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mustard and navy decor trend died quite a few years ago!
I wonder if they’ll cover the personalised art wall

Reactions: 6
Omg she’s literally so stupid!
Simon you tagged the brand right there and then still managed to spell it wrong! 🤦🏼‍♀️

And whatever happened to those
✨⭐iNcReDiBLe⭐✨ cushions you most definitely brought home from Crackerjacks that time?? 😂

IMG_9489.jpeg
IMG_9491.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Babe, are you trying to be bargain basement chic here? Where on earth does her platform actually land anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I couldn’t for the life of me find” ….hmmm now why does THAT sound familiar?? 🤔🧐🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
….also the reason you couldn’t find a throw in this coloUr is because it’s fing ugly!
Haha love that she sounds like her TC “followers”. Mix up your vocab a bit more Simmy!

Agree on the decor. It’s not on trend, it’s bleeping ugly, and people don’t generally want their kids getting smothered by a throw that looks like vomit!

But when you’re as poor as her and tit isn’t #gifted, you’ve gotta get the sale pieces that no one else wants.
It’s funny, because I have huge respect for thrifters and those who work hard and have to stick to a budget, but not her. If she owned it I might have more respect, but she tries to hard to look rich with her jewellery and fake handbags.Ike, just own up that you’re on a budget, witch. Just admit you spent all the Women’s Refuge money on lawyers trying to fix your reputation! And then buy your kids some colourful dinosaur duvets and let them have some fun!

Reactions: 18
The movies two nights in a row! Sponsored by two different cinemas?! Come. ON! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like she doesn't like spending time with her husband and children. Motherhood is obviously not what she dreamed it would be!!

Reactions: 21
Imagine looking back at your childhood and you had a room that was poo brown, nd black n white, absent parents, and parents who scammed a chairty. 🫣 thoses kids have no hope.

Hey Scammy,
Hope you enjoyed your call back about you're aniexty and ways to cope and deal with it.
Was such a pleasure to organise that for you.
I thought you would really appreciate it, 😘
Xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Trent must have seen the meme about the woman renaming her doorbell “Anus” to mess with her husband, thus sending some dodgy notifications to her husband’s Apple Watch. He’s not funny or original enough to think of this himself. Maybe he’s trying to send a hint?
I guess now we just sit and wait 😂
---
Ryder does not want this color scheme.

Scammy is living vicariously through her children, she's forcing them to have what she wants. Ryder does not want this color scheme. He wants Paw PatrolView attachment 2572191
I guess we know where big bird ended up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I think it's really sad that she's already making Ryder's "big boy room" when he isn't even a year old. She has harped on about enjoying the present moment as you never get that time back but she can't wait for her kids to get older. Pick a lane, just enjoy the present!

Reactions: 17
I think it's really sad that she's already making Ryder's "big boy room" when he isn't even a year old. She has harped on about enjoying the present moment as you never get that time back but she can't wait for her kids to get older. Pick a lane, just enjoy the present!
Exactly, Ryder is too young to care. He just needs real parents.

"Scammys" big boy room is nothing more than an excuse for her to obtain freebies, and other collaborations. To enjoy the present, she has to be part of it. She isn't, she's absent, but I think that's how she likes it. Multiple nights out every week, the workers in care of others during the day. Any "present" interactions are staged for the gram😢

Reactions: 9
Awwh did you miss out on the invite Simi, even your mates had a spare seat & didn't ask you 🤣😅
When I see these big events I just see the insane profit they must make and it puts me off the brand. Instead of spending thousands feeding and entertaining the already rich send samples out to thousands for real reviews. Influencers need to go........

Reactions: 20
When I see these big events I just see the insane profit they must make and it puts me off the brand. Instead of spending thousands feeding and entertaining the already rich send samples out to thousands for real reviews. Influencers need to go........
Agree, I won’t buy from a brand that spends thousands on influencers and influencer events. How about giving the money back to the people who are actually buying your products

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree, I won’t buy from a brand that spends thousands on influencers and influencer events. How about giving the money back to the people who are actually buying your products
Wait til you hear about how much a billboard or placement in a magazine costs! Lol.

Influencer marketing is just part of the marketing budget, and actually quite a cheap one compared to established marketing channels. Brands want to keep their products in your consciousness, so a big splash that's seen by tens of thousands of people who are in their customer profile has the potential to create a brain worm for maybe 1000 people that "oh, I should really buy that product again, I liked it when I had it a few years ago", or a smaller number to think "Oooh that looks cool, I might give it a try" = potential additional profit and more ongoing customers.

Giving money back to people who are already buying your product = less profit with the same number of customers.

Reactions: 3
I agree, when we follow most of these people it is no more than subscribing to the advertising channel. I would be extremely surprised if Simone pays the required tax. That means declaring everything she receives, and paying tax on the value of the item if it were to be sold. She has to pay this tax, whether or not the item is actually sold.

“So the rule is if it can be on-sold it's going to be taxed even if you don't on-sell it, so that's a huge range of products," says finance strategist Hannah McQueen.”

“Influencers will be responsible for assessing the resale value of items they receive and paying tax on that amount. The issue arises of having to pay out cash when they haven't received any payment.“

Reactions: 9
And, surprise, surprise - the cars are now back in Casher's room. Scammy, go out and make an honest day living like the rest of us, instead of sitting on tattle all day.. seeeeeeeriously 🙄

• Haha
Agreed, he has at least 2 more years in a cot and she's buying duvet covers? Why is she so desperate to hurry their lives along. I was so sad when I took the cot down for my youngest - she was almost 4!!

Reactions: 12
Agreed, he has at least 2 more years in a cot and she's buying duvet covers? Why is she so desperate to hurry their lives along. I was so sad when I took the cot down for my youngest - she was almost 4!!
Maybe she wishes their years away as the cash kids rake in more money when they're older.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.