Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao he definitely did not draw that
But Scammy probably did it, so we have to give her credit for drawing the train. Good work Scammy, another example of the deceit that is your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor wee Provyder, I too love to sleep in denim dungarees! SOoOoOoo comfy! 😔😔
…I get not wanting to wake him to change him duh, but still!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor wee Provyder, I too love to sleep in denim dungarees! SOoOoOoo comfy! 😔😔
…I get not wanting to wake him to change him duh, but still!
Ahhh grates me so much when people put their small kids in bloody denim! Imagine how it’d feel. Yuck!! And to sleep in, that’s even worse 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to be #relatable but never forget I’m better than you peasants!..
Look at my plethora of ✨⭐FaNcY jAmS⭐✨ and expensive butter! 🫠🫠
Simmy why is it you don’t decant the Lurpak into a plastic container?? 😜

IMG_9519.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s really nice that her mum and the in-laws are prepared to help out with their grand children. Also so sad that Simmy probably wont help with her own grandchildren because she has no idea how to care for a child.

Simone, where is YOUR family unit? Your parents and your inlaws are extended family. Sure it’s great your kids have a relationship with them but it should be as grandparents not as pseudo replacement parents. If you truly need help at least admit it.

Reactions: 12
Are you offering your services here Simi... Oh that's right you gave a big donation instead, is Tent excited for his gift. I hope you have actually PAID this time 🤔
Yeah. How do we even know if she actually paid that. Problem recurs when someone says they made a donation, but can't provide the receipts. They'll always be doubted.
Love to know what she scribbled out. Thought no1 child had written that.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. How do we even know if she actually paid that. Problem recurs when someone says they made a donation, but can't provide the receipts. They'll always be doubted.
Love to know what she scribbled out. Thought no1 child had written that.
She has worse handwriting than my other half and believe me that’s saying something, so much for private school education if your handwriting resembles a demented worm on meth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone confirm if Peachy Lip Co has dropped Scammo? I want to try their brow pencil but not until they’ve stopped working with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.