Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about photoshop 'accusations' when she wears shorts. Yo Dim Sim, what about all the accusations surrounding your deceitful and fraudulent ways regarding The Women's Refuge? You should address that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Or Asher being a normal kid, had an accident and she had to change the sheets… 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking this. Maybe they are going away again! Yeap, totally shoved in dryer or rolled up into a ball and not placed in bed straight away. No way mine dried sheets would be that crinkled. Unless this is the spare set and that’s tit folding skills. Maybe squashing them in a basket isn’t ideal if they get so wrinkled.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking this. Maybe they are going away again! Yeap, totally shoved in dryer or rolled up into a ball and not placed in bed straight away. No way mine dried sheets would be that crinkled. Unless this is the spare set and that’s tit folding skills. Maybe squashing them in a basket isn’t ideal if they get so wrinkled.
Was going to say this too!
She always does them early when they’re going away for the weekend… wonder who the sucker is she’s managed to swindle a gifted stay out of this time! 😡

Reactions: 11
So kind and devine of you to give Wendy an item you grifted let’s hope it’s not the one you used in your ad. Nothing says love like a kitchen item that you’ve already used, or a phone you no longer need. You’re such an amazing person ✨
---
You mean make the most of your dryer as the sheets are pretty crinkled to be hung out on the clothes line 🤣🤣
Also screams both my kids are at daycare

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So kind and devine of you to give Wendy an item you grifted let’s hope it’s not the one you used in your ad. Nothing says love like a kitchen item that you’ve already used, or a phone you no longer need. You’re such an amazing person ✨
---

Does the Thermomix not whip cream

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bree and Clint were taking the piss out of influencers on their show today and how no one actually messages to ask where they got things from, or what their skincare regime is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

LOL I have almost all of the kitchen gadgets except for a Thermomix and I like whipping cream with my manual egg beater. I don't do it every time but I find it satisfying actually preparing ingredients myself and watching the meal come together. I guess Simone has forgotten what it's like to honestly accomplish something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trent mustn’t be at home hence the boring cleaning videos. Hopefully she didn’t use the same cloth for the dishes as she did wiping everything else down.

Reactions: 4
Trent mustn’t be at home hence the boring cleaning videos. Hopefully she didn’t use the same cloth for the dishes as she did wiping everything else down.
She probably used the steam cleaner straight after she steamed the toilet :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.