Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Scammy and Trenti are going out tonight, to go drinking, so they experience a hangover tomorrow and can try the new magic tablets, she/they shouldn't be driving. She shouldn't even be pushing a product like this. It does not promote, nor does she, responsible alcohol.consumption.

I wonder if Scammy has done her research. The company that produces the product she's pushing and potentially gets a kick back from, tested it themselves. Their quality control was zero, their clinical trial had 24, white, fit, participants, of whom they only recorded the results of 14. The message people can drink more, without the effects is so dangerous.

Hope they get breathalyzed tonight.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
.....also not home again tonight what's that 3rd night out?
The most tragic, absent parents out.
Least we can hand on our heart say we are amazing mummas to our babies. Something you could never do Scammy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey Moni, Let me dump a few things out.
Firstly, pregnant with Asher you said you gained over 20kg and stopped weighing yourself after you hit 100kg. That suggests your pre pregnancy weight was 80kg? Currently you weight 78/79kg give or take breakfast and water. You just said that there is a 20kg difference between you today and you just before Ryder arrived. Putting you at 98/99kg not yet full term with baby R? So once he arrived you would have cracked the 100kg mark. You said that you only gained 9kg when pregnant with Ryder so you weighed about 92kg when you conceived him? Can you explain what the difference was the between the two pregnancies that made you stop weighing yourself in once but not the other when everything you’ve just said suggests you weighed over 100kg in both pregnancies? Was it simply the amount of weight you gained with Asher or was it seeing the 100kg mark in both pregnancies?
Bow down to you and your 🍵

Reactions: 11
She’s finally addressing the elephant in the room….
---

SNAP!
bleeping sad that your only content is clearly tattle just start tagging it like an AD ffs like you should state on all your other content. I’m actually glad this isn’t photo of your kids for your engagement for once. But then it’s past 7pm so they are likely at home with a 14 yr old babysitter. Once again outdone yourself as a parent 😐🤙

Reactions: 16
If Scammy and Trenti are going out tonight, to go drinking, so they experience a hangover tomorrow and can try the new magic tablets, she/they shouldn't be driving. She shouldn't even be pushing a product like this. It does not promote, nor does she, responsible alcohol.consumption.

I wonder if Scammy has done her research. The company that produces the product she's pushing and potentially gets a kick back from, tested it themselves. Their quality control was zero, their clinical trial had 24, white, fit, participants, of whom they only recorded the results of 14. The message people can drink more, without the effects is so dangerous.

Hope they get breathalyzed tonight.
Surely this can be sent to ASA as false advertising.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Trent is a weasel who was complicit in watching his wife steal money that was supposed to go to women fleeing DV situations. I’ll discuss his sexuality all I want, it’s yet another thing that simmy is dishonest about. She loves to paint the picture that they have this perfect marriage, perfect relationship, sex every day, perfect house, perfect kids. I’d be wary of people pretending to be friends of simmys, there is never actually dirt been given just all here say.
Well said. This is a gossip site after all, we're not here to be nice ffs

Reactions: 13
Iyia (however you spell it) is having her Halloween party tonight. Will it be yet another night out for the Forsyths?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Trent is gay, bi sexual no dobt about that...
We all know it but The Scammy herself!
My friend has met Trenti and can comfrim he's very femiane. 😂

Scammt hasn't seen her dad for a long time? Once a year? I had a feeling she had Daddy issues!

Reactions: 9
She's really pushing the hair and make up biz. Presume she needs to drum up some business and new clients to get some more money coming in. Years ago my friend booked her for her wedding hair and make up and she canceled on her for no good reason.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m yet to see a client actually look good. I always feel sorry for bridal parties who use her. Did Asher not behave for the camera at Kickers today? Or has common sense told her not to film?
Looks like no one really cares about the Nada laundry sheets.

Reactions: 17
How's the TherAmix sales going, or is it like EmBarass activewear & not happening. Maybe get Tents spreadsheet & awesome sales skill to help you out.

Wouldn't it be great to get a in-home demo from the Casserole 🤭

I reckon 💯% she on sells anything she possibly can. Hope she's declaring the income 👀🐒
She’s like the Suzanne Paul of yesteryear. Next she’ll be on daytime TV flogging off natural glow
---
👏👏👏👏👏
I agree!
As much as I LOVE to snark on Simon!!..and Tenti.
I find the discussions around people’s sexuality really icky and PERSONALLY don’t like to comment on it.
But to each their own 😘😘😘😘
Agree. My son is gay. And to learn how much pain and grief he went through to try and hide it, you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy. So if Trent is gay - and being from a super religious background - I’d say he’s going through internal torture everyday. (And that’s on top of his torture being married to a crazy, egotistical woman!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Trent is gay, bi sexual no dobt about that...
We all know it but The Scammy herself!
My friend has met Trenti and can comfrim he's very femiane. 😂

Scammt hasn't seen her dad for a long time? Once a year? I had a feeling she had Daddy issues!
no no - she does know he's bisexual and has purchased 'events' for him outside of auckland to enjoy over the years - family is very regligious so yes its secret. who cares if he is or what they do with their time - except when they steal from charities. that's the only issue people should care about.

Reactions: 10
Yes, you beat me to it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

If they go to the gym so frequently, because they are "training". How come she only washes their towels once a week🤢🤢🤢

Make me think, like her posts, she doesn't shower after the gym, stays in her active wear and Trenti probably showers at his work, maybe.
This reminds me of some posts back in thread 35 where she replied to a comment saying she does 7 loads of washing per week including 2 washes every day :unsure: Who would have guessed that was bullshit.... definitely not us cause we're tcs!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.