Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4th night out? You really are a crappy excuse of a mother. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m gonna give Simmy the benefit of the doubt and assume she has taken her kids to this birthday….surely she couldn’t do another night away from the kids?!?!

Reactions: 4
Just got back from a week away in Aus. Came home to the same sheets we left, took my toothbrush out of the bag and went straight to bed 😅 can’t believe Simone unpacks and puts washing on straight away. I do wish I’d cleaned the house
before we left though but Mr Hobby thought mowing the lawns was more important.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just got back from a week away in Aus. Came home to the same sheets we left, took my toothbrush out of the bag and went straight to bed 😅 can’t believe Simone unpacks and puts washing on straight away. I do wish I’d cleaned the house
Tell me at the VERY LEAST if you parked at the airport you had the car valeted whilst you were away?!?! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But did you document yourself standing in the same spot, wearing the same glasses perched on your nose, different outfits each photo, staring into the distance with an uncanny smile on your face?

And did you never leave the resort or accommodation you booked? Because that’s the 💫best💫 kind of holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But did you document yourself standing in the same spot, wearing the same glasses perched on your nose, different outfits each photo, staring into the distance with an uncanny smile on your face?

And did you never leave the resort or accommodation you booked? Because that’s the 💫best💫 kind of holiday!
Don’t forget only ever eating food that’s delivered to your room and taking photos of each meal by holding the bowl outside your room door hovering above the grass. Luxury!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moni, don't know if your aware Halloween was last week! What in the Beetlejuice are you wearing today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Preen for old ladies
😂 caters to a wide range of ages, but then again there’s not exactly an abundance of choice in the areas where they are. The owners a right witch though, so makes sense they have aligned themselves with someone like Simone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I think I did my holiday wrong then 😅 we peasants actually went out and about every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank God for the calendar reminder to clean under appliances 🦧 What was Tents job, check the spreadsheet for potential ThermAmix clients to followup?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank God for the calendar reminder to clean under appliances 🦧 What was Tents job, check the spreadsheet for potential ThermAmix clients to followup?
What an awesome Sunday she’s having! Nothing better to do but clean under appliances. I’m sorry but is this her monthly job? I’m all for cleaning under appliances but I don’t need to broadcast it. 🥱

Reactions: 7
What an awesome Sunday she’s having! Nothing better to do but clean under appliances. I’m sorry but is this her monthly job? I’m all for cleaning under appliances but I don’t need to broadcast it. 🥱
I’m guessing she’s trying to prove her house is more than surface clean. Would like to see you do some more dusting, and how about cleaning the gaps between the wall and bath, or even all those little spots the dog hair seems to accumulate. You know where I’m talking about, but the ranchslider tracks would be a good start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing she’s trying to prove her house is more than surface clean. Would like to see you do some more dusting, and how about cleaning the gaps between the wall and bath, or even all those little spots the dog hair seems to accumulate. You know where I’m talking about, but the ranchslider tracks would be a good start.
I love how rattled you’ve probably made her 😂 I bet this gives her ✨anxiety✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wanted to see the fridge again. Remember last time they pulled that out it was obvious there had been some small rodents behind it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So sad that the kids day was filled with being home while it’s glorious. I took the grandkids strawberry picking and we had fresh fruit ice cream. Her parents never take the kids anywhere.

And underneath my fridge never gets cleaned because really? We clean the house regularly and don’t wear shoes inside so we aren’t dirty sloths, but life is for living!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.