Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit that she was sent this by someone. Busy sending messages to yourself again Simone?
Miiiighty obvious when she doesn’t include previous messages and profile pic! 🙄🙄

Edit to add - to then go on and share the “fan support” messages slides later WITH previous message and pp! 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Moni, Let me dump a few things out.
Firstly, pregnant with Asher you said you gained over 20kg and stopped weighing yourself after you hit 100kg. That suggests your pre pregnancy weight was 80kg? Currently you weight 78/79kg give or take breakfast and water. You just said that there is a 20kg difference between you today and you just before Ryder arrived. Putting you at 98/99kg not yet full term with baby R? So once he arrived you would have cracked the 100kg mark. You said that you only gained 9kg when pregnant with Ryder so you weighed about 92kg when you conceived him? Can you explain what the difference was the between the two pregnancies that made you stop weighing yourself in once but not the other when everything you’ve just said suggests you weighed over 100kg in both pregnancies? Was it simply the amount of weight you gained with Asher or was it seeing the 100kg mark in both pregnancies?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call bullshit that she was sent this by someone. Busy sending messages to yourself again Simone?
Not ashamed of? But you clearly Photoshop your pictures to be skinner than you are? What one is it Moni?

Reactions: 16
Hey Moni, Let me dump a few things out.
Firstly, pregnant with Asher you said you gained over 20kg and stopped weighing yourself after you hit 100kg. That suggests your pre pregnancy weight was 80kg? Currently you weight 78/79kg give or take breakfast and water. You just said that there is a 20kg difference between you today and you just before Ryder arrived. Putting you at 98/99kg not yet full term with baby R? So once he arrived you would have cracked the 100kg mark. You said that you only gained 9kg when pregnant with Ryder so you weighed about 92kg when you conceived him? Can you explain what the difference was the between the two pregnancies that made you stop weighing yourself in once but not the other when everything you’ve just said suggests you weighed over 100kg in both pregnancies? Was it simply the amount of weight you gained with Asher or was it seeing the 100kg mark in both pregnancies?
She can't keep up with her own lies 😂😂
No one sent her that mesg or said it here?? Shame Scamone!
People will come read here abd see how much of a attention seeking bleep you are.
You have massive issues around your own weight, and size and body we just have a problem when you photoshop and edit yourself and speak self love 😂
Choose a lane and stay in it.
You sound so messed up, tattle is really bothering you lately and I absolutely love that for you. 😘

She clearly wrote that herself, clearly expressing how she felt, if the shoe fits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's just fishing for compliments 😂
If that doesnt Scream insecurities than F knows.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's just fishing for compliments 😂
If that doesnt Scream insecurities than F knows.
She could get a million simpering messages and it still won’t make her feel good, because deep down she knows what she did. She will always feel insecure because of the Women’s Refuge deceits.

Reactions: 12
Yes, you beat me to it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

If they go to the gym so frequently, because they are "training". How come she only washes their towels once a week🤢🤢🤢

Make me think, like her posts, she doesn't shower after the gym, stays in her active wear and Trenti probably showers at his work, maybe.
I'm confused - she said they only have 6 towels in their house so how can you only wash once a week

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So if she only gained 9kgs with Ryder did she put more weight on after the birth? That would hardly be any baby weight to get rid of once she had him and was breastfeeding. However, she looks a lot thinner than normal.

Agree, fake message. Especially when she said she was pregnant so why would anyone make a comment like that.

Reactions: 9
She's projecting. 100% she sent that to herself, because in her mind that's how she saw herself in her mucked up body dysmorphic state. Nobody would call a pregnant woman a pig, but that's how she sees herself 🐷🐽 🐖🐖🐽🐷

Reactions: 9
Interesting she’s put that comment on her “Nada” content - which has been, as we’ve continued to comment, long silent and non existent!
Trying to drum up some engagement around it? 🤔🧐🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think that the positioning of the “arm hole” or lack thereof with this green dress is the most obvious photoshop fail we’ve ever seen from Simmo.

Like, how is this dress supposed to be constructed if this is how it lays across her arm and hangs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly I work 5 days a week, I don’t have time or desire to wash and hang out my towels more than once a week (I do it on the weekend). I think it’s fine if I’m the only one using my towel.

Reactions: 10
Just to be clear, I’m not policing at all. I’m simply stating that I won’t answer this topic again.

I’m going to get some flack for this but I personally draw the line at discussing, or trying to out someone’s sexuality. It’s been raised time and time again with many people witnessing Trent being at family bar and anything I say wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny this. Whether he’s a fully closeted gay, bi or simply a very secure straight man, it’s not my place to make comments on what has or has not been discussed amongst those who know them (for this topic). If someone has spent a lifetime trying to hide their true self, it’s not fair to have strangers throw a spanner at your life over something as major as this - some families simply do not accept anyone a part of a LGBQT community, some employers still have incredible bias for them as well. Friendships still end over it. There’s a lot more than just a bit of gossip at stake when it comes to trying to out someone’s sexuality. Trent comes from a very religious family and even for a straight person, that is tough. Simone and Trent may have an agreement between them, or she might be in complete denial regarding what’s is said about Trent. Regardless, I’ve said previously that Simone will always discuss lies that are said about her and her silence on specific topics should be enough to read it how you want. There are only a handful of topics she doesn’t address so I think you’ll find your answer with her.
Agree that’s not the focus for me it’s her money grabbing selling off her kids while stealing from woman’s refuge that’s the real issue. Tent can be Tent in out or partially in the closet it’s irrelevant. BUT him being a part of this makes him as much trash as she is both need to go in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.