Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to keep your baby awake for your benefit to me is awful especially when you both ‘work’ from home she has endless availability to her kids if she actually chooses to spend time with them. I have never known a mum to have windows downs music up to basically upset their kid from sleeping

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t have kids so probably can’t really comment, but 7 loads seems excessive?
She's lost the plot. I have a family of 5 (3 little kids) and I don't even do 7 loads a week 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ is she washing every item separately or something. Such a waste of water!!

Reactions: 21
She's lost the plot. I have a family of 5 (3 little kids) and I don't even do 7 loads a week 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ is she washing every item separately or something. Such a waste of water!!
Her washing machine is small is all that this says.
Also, Simone start sleeping in later as scientist have shown the longer you sleep the higher your libido is so make use of the new present. But we all know she’ll brag about her high libido 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t have kids so probably can’t really comment, but 7 loads seems excessive?
Two kids here, husband in a messy job, me working in an office and also getting changed when we get home into farm clothes, cloth nappies, a dog, and my weird obsession with having a fresh tea towel/dish cloth every day as well as washing my towel after I shower every day.
That’s probably a weeks worth of washing loads for us AND I still change the sheets every week so they’re included in that.
Get a bigger machine ffs. Unless she’s playing up how “busy” she was?
Who has time for that??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Trentis getting a present🤣 don't think it's his size though, guess we wait and see🤔
that doesn't look like a breastfeeding bra? She must have weaned ryder in preparation for daycare. or to conceive baby 3 ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Personally I doubt she’d have paid as she went…her ego is so insanely overly inflated, there’d be no scenario in her mind where she wouldn’t “win” and actually have to fork out for her *shock horror* OWN legal fees! 🙄😡
I’ve never known a professional services company - accounts, lawyers, consultants to not bill for their time each and every month.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.