Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap she’s now shown them outside in the sun altogether.
SEE witches!! We DID in fact go outside today!!
…I absolutely did not read Tattle, and then screech at the boys to haul ass to the car to go film
✨⭐wHoLeSoMe OuTdOoR cOnTeNt⭐✨
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SEE witches!! We DID in fact go outside today!!
…I absolutely did not read Tattle, and then screech at the boys to haul ass to the car to go film
✨⭐wHoLeSoMe OuTdOoR cOnTeNt⭐✨
🙄🙄
Soooooo relatable and genuine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wanted to see the fridge again. Remember last time they pulled that out it was obvious there had been some small rodents behind it.
Please tell me someone has the screenshots of this 😂😂
She’ll be so pissed that the true state of her home is being revealed on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me someone has the screenshots of this 😂😂
She’ll be so pissed that the true state of her home is being revealed on here!
I don’t know if it was. It was talked about as when I saw it I instantly knew it was mouse poop. Some mentioned the same on here as well. I’m also intrigued as to today clean as I bet we saw the end result rather than straight away. To be fair it would be more dust behind the laundry then anything else.

Reactions: 3
I wonder where she has locked the boys up while they enjoy fireworks. Probably shipped home to a babysitter while her and Trent enjoy the canon guy fawkes afternoon/ night..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So nice to see you visited your children today.
No wonder A can't talk, most likely has anxiety because his mother is never around.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Look she’s even told us she spent the whole day with her kids. Not the point because once again you spent it with other people. Easy to manage kids when others are there to to help. Breaking it down how often are you actually spending time with them? And no doubt they love going to other people because they are so used to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Look she’s even told us she spent the whole day with her kids. Not the point because once again you spent it with other people. Easy to manage kids when others are there to to help. Breaking it down how often are you actually spending time with them? And no doubt they love going to other people because they are so used to it.
Well I'm pretty sure she said they were off to watch fireworks with trents work friends while Asher was making the brownie.... Make it make sense Simone. Family or work mates because I don't think his friends would call you family LOL.
Everyone sees through your 'perfect life' Simone.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Simone referred to ‘slapping’ between the boys the other day, looks like it may be Asher doing it to Ryder? Probably the realest story she’s done, showing healthy sibling rivalry.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who won the luggage prize....??? Another random 10 days and no acknowledgement on her page. How are these giveaways run correctly 🤑

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Two year olds don't have the dexterity to use a piping bag. Why not make this age appropriate.
If Asher "loves to over pour"🤷, he's a baby, teach him, or give him the correct volume to pour😡

Put the icing in some dishes give Asher a paint brush, have some sprinkles and he could have had so much fun. That looked like wastage on an entitled level. I'm guessing everything ended up in the bin after that. Prove us wrong. It doesn't fit the neat aesthetic Scammy's house must have.

Instead of filming Asher talk to him ask him questions, let him try and use words.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh look a winner suddenly appears this morning- 10 days from 26 October 🙄😏 you were never very good at math were you? How is this allowed....
Let’s not forget the candy competition too!

she’s in damage control mode trying to make herself look like a normal mother. Moni, I’ve seen you in action (or should I say inaction). You have a long way to go before you even make it close to being an involved parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.