Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they landlords? Call me aTC, I never knew that 🤦 Imagine having them as your LL, or even Scamone turning up for inspection day🤢
---
No, they aren't. She just likes to infer that they are. There have been a couple of people on here who have access to Land information registers and the house they live in is the only one associated with them.
It's just that she can't stop lying. Every time she opens her mouth lies come out. She can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Duh..her and Provyder had a conversation and he knows not to get her “beautiful clothes” messy!

IMG_9382.jpeg

---
Duh..her and Provyder had a conversation and he knows not to get her “beautiful clothes” messy!

IMG_9382.jpeg
….also she posted this while she was supposed to be watching the movie. Rude!
….but also Simmy you’re so lame, no one cares about your loser conversations

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, they aren't. She just likes to infer that they are. There have been a couple of people on here who have access to Land information registers and the house they live in is the only one associated with them.
It's just that she can't stop lying. Every time she opens her mouth lies come out. She can't help herself.
Reading between the lines and knowing that her lawyer bills would have been a ridiculously high amount (her expecting Pebbles to have to pay for it after losing), along with her substantial loss of contract/income, increased interest rates (because there’s no way they’re mortgage free), how having to actually buy their own dinners each week and so on, would suggest that Moni and Trenti are a bit too broke to afford anything but their first home right now. And believe me… friends have noticed quite a few changes that would suggest financial difficulties are hitting the Forsyth house just as hard as everyone else with the cost of living right now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Reading between the lines and knowing that her lawyer bills would have been a ridiculously high amount (her expecting Pebbles to have to pay for it after losing), along with her substantial loss of contract/income, increased interest rates (because there’s no way they’re mortgage free), how having to actually buy their own dinners each week and so on, would suggest that Moni and Trenti are a bit too broke to afford anything but their first home right now. And believe me… friends have noticed quite a few changes that would suggest financial difficulties are hitting the Forsyth house just as hard as everyone else with the cost of living right now.
I mean all her outfits are Shein now, no sign of any designer things, No woop 😂 she hardly has any or if any big contracts left, I can see in and quite abit has changed money wise.
They absolutely DONT have ANY investment properties, she absolutely wishes they had!! 😂 remember she said they paid lots of $$ to have it hidden from the public to see what they own, Apparently 😂 Suprised her ugly long nose isn't touching her saggy tits yet with all the lies she tells. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean all her outfits are Shein now, no sign of any designer things, No woop 😂 she hardly has any or if any big contrations left, I can see ln quite abit has changed money wise.
They absolutely DONT have ANY investment properties, she absolutely wishes they had!! 😂 remember she said they paid lots of $$ to have it hidden from the public to see what they own, Apparently 😂 . Suprised her ugly long nose isn't touching her saggy tits yet with all the lies she tells. 🙄
People like Simone don’t just wake up one day and decide to try selling Thermomixes for fun. Biggest money red flag there is.

Has she actually sold any?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is a bit of a giggle. I’ve been sitting on this for a while.

Some time before 30th May 2020, I posted on her second hand wardrobe Facebook page asking if it was still active, as I couldn’t see any posts selling clothes. The post remained for a bit, unfortunately I didn’t screenshot it because I was deep in the delulu of thinking she was great 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then my post was removed and I was kicked out of the group.

Messaged She Who Can Do No Wrong on May 30th 2020, she gave me the “oh babe, nobody’s been booted!” bullshit, I gave her my name, she said she’d search for me in the group. No response 🦗🦗🦗Then I started seeing posts by Makaia digging deeper. I messaged her on June 7th 2020.

I like to think I contributed to her deceit being exposed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll never admit that!
After all Trent earns 300k selling photocopiers. Even with a mortgage you don’t have to scrimp too much when you earn that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've thought for ages there's no way he's complicit in any of this. He obviously watches her stories and listens to her lie through her teeth.

Reminds me of a local woman I follow who puts stories up all the time of her husband doting on the kids, apparently he got up with her for every feed through the night when her kids were newborns to keep her company, is always shown doing amazing things with their kids. My uncle is a neigh our to them and says that not a day goes by where he is screaming at the top of his lungs at his kids, even if they're all outside for everyone to hear. That was what cemented the insta vs real life narrative for me, and I have never viewed anyone's 'perfect' stories or photos the same since.
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.
You truly are the MVP of these threads lately!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He looks like such a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Trenti the stud😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I cannot stand people who say '2am in the morning'. No tit it was the morning, thats what the am implies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.