Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the past 2 (3?) years Simone and Trent have paid someone rent for a whole month around this time of year. Will she do it again this year I wonder?
And I wonder what hamper or gifts they will buy for the tenants of their two investment properties as a Christmas gift? 🤶 🎅
She probably wasn’t because money is tight given she is having to get out of bed selling theromix but she will def bring doing it out know to show a point and get 500 head pats and you are so kind comments from her bots

Reactions: 7
You truly are the MVP of these threads lately!
Would seem the real MVP is Trenti and his ability to turn his entire contact list into “prospects” 🤢🤢🤢 For those who don’t understand this, basically hes talking about making a list in order to make it easier to target every single person you know into getting them to join a MLM. Hey Moni, are you following this advice for selling Thermies too because it seems you haven’t sold any yet….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is THIS particular message so cropped Simmy - when with all the others you’ve shared recently you’ve kept the whole message and profile pic??
Is it maaaybe because you sent it to yourself? ….needing to bust out the “brownie content” because you’re out of ideas perhaps?
🤥🤥🤥🤥

IMG_9387.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The white pants are out again!!! What DeVine shein top will it be today for her obvious event out with dinner for Tent & boys prepared & soggy
👚👜👡

• Haha
Reading between the lines and knowing that her lawyer bills would have been a ridiculously high amount (her expecting Pebbles to have to pay for it after losing), along with her substantial loss of contract/income, increased interest rates (because there’s no way they’re mortgage free), how having to actually buy their own dinners each week and so on, would suggest that Moni and Trenti are a bit too broke to afford anything but their first home right now. And believe me… friends have noticed quite a few changes that would suggest financial difficulties are hitting the Forsyth house just as hard as everyone else with the cost of living right now.
Fark she is full of kaka

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The white pants are out again!!! What DeVine shein top will it be today for her obvious event out with dinner for Tent & boys prepared & soggy
👚👜👡
You can bet whatever it is, it won’t be steamed!

• Haha
For dinner ?! 🤨 it’s 3pm IN THE AFTERNOON 😂😂🤪🤪
Usually when she mentions making dinner for the boys, it means she’s going out. I wonder where she’s off to tonight. Must be nice to walk out of your house childfree with zero guilt about the fact that you haven’t spent an entire week alone as a family, with either of your children since they were born.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.
He is so disgusting. Anyone who wears those slip on Hugh Hefner slippers with pants that are too short is gross anyway. This makes him even worse. They’re both terrible people.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.