Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that
I was about to post the same thing. Is this from the surgery so it looks weird? Even with excessive weight loss it wouldn’t be like that. interesting listening to Elorah talk about her upcoming pregnancy and tummy tuck in regards to having a baby.

Reactions: 4
Why is noone mentioning the literal table cloth she was wearing today?
I’m sure my nana has something similar
---
Are they landlords? Call me aTC, I never knew that 🤦 Imagine having them as your LL, or even Scamone turning up for inspection day🤢
---

The other arm is dodgy-as, as well. Those arms look very wavy🤣 Why is she so desperate to pretend she has biceps, she has to Photoshop them in, tragic🤢
Yikes it’s the neck more than anything!
---
I’ve been waiting for Moni’s BeStIe to hunt these down for me but just to give you an idea about who Trent is… before he started dating Simone, he was a part of Isagenix…. Mate he’s been angling for money and status well before she came along. Two shady peas in a pod.
In 8 years he lost all his hair ??? Is that normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha hey Trenti, how’d isagenix go? So weird that you’re not still using it? Hey, if companies like Canon look like pyramid schemes, how come you work for them? I guess having a J O B wasn’t as tit as you pretended? 😂

Don’t worry, you can rejoin the MLM world anytime, I’m sure they’d love to have you selling Scentsy or Herbalife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did they meatballs when down a treat or went down a treat Simmo. Check what you post before you post it. You look like a fool.
I think Scammy did an Elle herself and smeared the food over their faces for effect. Poor babies, someone will show this to them when they are older. They will dislike her even more. Keep these for the family album not for pimping out your children for likes.

Reactions: 6
The sad reality for Casher and Provyder is this: awful people like S and T raise awful children. They’re not even safe with Wendy. She raised T after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lol just trying to suck in her neck and chest to make dem ✨bones✨ stick out.
Her friend is so pretty!
Her friend is trashy as. did anyone see her friend in those trashy stories that titsupclosefriends put up after the girls in business event in the weekend?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Late to the party but jumping in re: her investment properties. Girl is the queen of ambiguous wording, it’s pretty easy to spot once you see it (like the other day how she said her activewear was off to loving homes without specifying whether it was being gifted or donated). She said in that post that she invested in property. Anyone who owns a home can say the same thing, especially if you’re likely to sell your home for a profit in the future which most people wood. There are also other ways you can invest in property without purchasing a home yourself. She is purposely vague for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Late to the party but jumping in re: her investment properties. Girl is the queen of ambiguous wording, it’s pretty easy to spot once you see it (like the other day how she said her activewear was off to loving homes without specifying whether it was being gifted or donated). She said in that post that she invested in property. Anyone who owns a home can say the same thing, especially if you’re likely to sell your home for a profit in the future which most people wood. There are also other ways you can invest in property without purchasing a home yourself. She is purposely vague for a reason.
Thank you for being late to the party and nailing the queen of lies to the tee. Her life is full of manipulation and fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys she’s trying to claim she named fresh sheet Friday😂🤣😂🤣 Some amazing words of wisdom this morning about cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was Trenti not invited out for dinner?? Or has he finally said one of the parents has to stay at home tonight with the boys.

Both get up an hour earlier??? So they can both still 'train' . So Trenti got up at 4am to mop the floors before he went to 'train' and she can change the sheets?? duck off you silly muppets. Sue you don't make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Was Trenti not invited out for dinner?? Or has he finally said one of the parents has to stay at home tonight with the boys.

Both get up an hour earlier??? So they can both still 'train' . So Trenti got up at 4am to mop the floors before he went to 'train' and she can change the sheets?? duck off you silly muppets. Sue you don't make sense
duck she's full of tit. I bet she did it last night and posts the photos in the morning to pretend it was the morning. No one in their right mind gets up that early to clean. Plus you'd wake the kids. Oh wait she's not in her right mind and her perfect kids could never wake before their scheduled wakeup time

Also simmy why didn't you attend the influencer event in Auckland with elleherself and others. I see Instagram people were there. Oh not invited again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck she's full of tit. I bet she did it last night and posts the photos in the morning to pretend it was the morning. No one in their right mind gets up that early to clean. Plus you'd wake the kids. Oh wait she's not in her right mind and her perfect kids could never wake before their scheduled wakeup time

Also simmy why didn't you attend the influencer event in Auckland with elleherself and others. I see Instagram people were there. Oh not invited again?
She pans up in the video to show the bathroom and the windows have light outside. So my guess is she did it between 6am and 7am, at the time of posting. Or yesterday evening. No way she was getting up “an hour earlier” to clean the house. Lying pos

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m just wondering how she’s distracted or double booked during the day. I mean it’s not as if she’s going places. Would be easy to clean a house then instead of stupid o’clock in the morning just to prove a point. A house barely lived in during the week isn’t going to be a messy house to be honest.

Reactions: 12
I’m just wondering how she’s distracted or double booked during the day. I mean it’s not as if she’s going places. Would be easy to clean a house then instead of stupid o’clock in the morning just to prove a point. A house barely lived in during the week isn’t going to be a messy house to be honest.
From what I’ve seen, Simone’s version of a Friday deep clean is everyone’s regular tidy. She’s not as good at cleaning as she makes herself out to be. My guess is that she’s referring to caring for her children. Cleans before she wakes them up because she can’t juggle her children and cleaning a house at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.