Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how many gifted advent calendars does one witch need?!

Reactions: 13
Can you please tell us the point of sharing this Simmo, is it to show us you do get messages haha

Also your face is looking a bit like an ozempic face lately 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha imagine that. But no, I am not. I would be very interested to know how old Wenz feels about riding the fame of Simone and Trent, benefiting from their lies and deception for years though. Regardless, she is the best thing in the boys lives but sadly there is a whole pool of people who drink Simone’s piss water and believe everything that comes out of her mouth. She likes to build such a story about herself that’s for sure. I’m not sure if it’s because she’s dug herself so deep she just had to keep lying, or because she’s psychotic and gets off on it. Trenti isn’t the ignorant husband either. There’s a reason pictures of him in that godawful suit have given him the nickname Harry Wormwood behind his back. He gives me the ick and is as slimy as she is. He’s LOVED benefiting from being Simone’s partner.
I've thought for ages there's no way he's complicit in any of this. He obviously watches her stories and listens to her lie through her teeth.

Reminds me of a local woman I follow who puts stories up all the time of her husband doting on the kids, apparently he got up with her for every feed through the night when her kids were newborns to keep her company, is always shown doing amazing things with their kids. My uncle is a neigh our to them and says that not a day goes by where he is screaming at the top of his lungs at his kids, even if they're all outside for everyone to hear. That was what cemented the insta vs real life narrative for me, and I have never viewed anyone's 'perfect' stories or photos the same since.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
O Simmy. You are such a natural Mother! Probably the most interaction Provyder has gotten all day sadly. Thank God Tenti was there to record it and not upstairs playing with himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you have anxiety wondering if others have read tattle & you're at an event? Super Embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face is awful if that’s what it looks like otherwise stop with that filter! Just looks like a triangle face or she’s had her checks bitten out. It’s actually really gross!

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't you have anxiety wondering if others have read tattle & you're at an event? Super Embarassing
Imagine already having 40,000 odd comments about how terrible you are? There’s a reason. And it’s not jealously or even online bullying. Insert podcast to reiterate the bulling as to why the dramatic drop in weight and obsessive scales pictures are surfacing.. No anxiety here though, eh babes. It’s giving Karen Carpenter obsessive. And she, was a legend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
For the past 2 (3?) years Simone and Trent have paid someone rent for a whole month around this time of year. Will she do it again this year I wonder?
And I wonder what hamper or gifts they will buy for the tenants of their two investment properties as a Christmas gift? 🤶 🎅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For the past 2 (3?) years Simone and Trent have paid someone rent for a whole month around this time of year. Will she do it again this year I wonder?
And I wonder what hamper or gifts they will buy for the tenants of their two investment properties as a Christmas gift? 🤶 🎅
Are they landlords? Call me aTC, I never knew that 🤦 Imagine having them as your LL, or even Scamone turning up for inspection day🤢
---
Weird shadowing on your arm Scuntmoan, please dont tell me you photoshop 😂😂😂
The other arm is dodgy-as, as well. Those arms look very wavy🤣 Why is she so desperate to pretend she has biceps, she has to Photoshop them in, tragic🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.