Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But doesn’t she want to show us how Asher helps her and it’s not a chore but a great way to incorporate learning and teaching?
---
Wait. Does she only change her towels once a week??
This will start a how often do you wash your towels and sheets debate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait. Does she only change her towels once a week??
Despite what she has tried to prove otherwise, we’ve already established that she doesn’t shower after she works out (or just puts the same clothes back on).

I would look forward to fresh sheet Friday too if it meant it was my first clean towel all week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
When she says she washing all the bedding, including the dogs is she actually washing it all together? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder if the bins have now been scheduled on the cleanup list!!

Hope we get more 🫖☕🫖 soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, what toxic positivity bullshit this is.

Imagine I went to a friend and said “with young children and a full time job I feel exhausted all the time and the amount of work involved in cleaning and maintaining our house is just crushing at the moment”.

And their response was “well, I just started getting up two hours earlier every Friday to clean the whole house before 7am when the kids wake up”

I would never talk to that person again because of their clear lack of empathy and humanity.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Late to the party but jumping in re: her investment properties. Girl is the queen of ambiguous wording, it’s pretty easy to spot once you see it (like the other day how she said her activewear was off to loving homes without specifying whether it was being gifted or donated). She said in that post that she invested in property. Anyone who owns a home can say the same thing, especially if you’re likely to sell your home for a profit in the future which most people wood. There are also other ways you can invest in property without purchasing a home yourself. She is purposely vague for a reason.
This is exactly it. She makes vague statements about everything and leaves it up to the person to piece the story together. It’s a tactic so she doesn’t have to take any responsibility when the truth comes out. Perfect example about her hair and make up client this morning. It was Erin. Has she had any clients recently that aren’t friends or family?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It only takes an hour to clean her whole house? Not really a deep clean then, is it.
From what I've seen, heard, read, she is rank. The house is only clean on the surface. I mean... they wear shoes inside. The same shoes that walks outside, goes to the gym, dirty places where there is tit and vomit on the ground then she transfers this onto her carpet.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It only takes an hour to clean her whole house? Not really a deep clean then, is it.
From what I've seen, heard, read, she is rank. The house is only clean on the surface. I mean... they wear shoes inside. The same shoes that walks outside, goes to the gym, dirty places where there is tit and vomit on the ground then she transfers this onto her carpet.
I can confirm her house is barely “surface” clean. Everything is away, in its place, and it looks immaculate but I was shocked by how much she overlooks when it comes to actually cleaning when I’ve been to her house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can confirm her house is barely “surface” clean. Everything is away, in its place, and it looks immaculate but I was shocked by how much she overlooks when it comes to actually cleaning when I’ve been to her house.
Do you worry she will know who you are? Your posts give great insight to her 'real' life! She seems quite bizarre

Reactions: 10
This is exactly it. She makes vague statements about everything and leaves it up to the person to piece the story together. It’s a tactic so she doesn’t have to take any responsibility when the truth comes out. Perfect example about her hair and make up client this morning. It was Erin. Has she had any clients recently that aren’t friends or family?
Hey guys remember she contributes to half the family income 😉😅🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And it's an

And it's an AD 🤣
How did I miss this?? Is someone really a client if they got their makeup done for free, or even better, you had to pay them 😂
Do you worry she will know who you are? Your posts give great insight to her 'real' life! She seems quite bizarre
I could drop way hotter tea about the Forsyths but that would unfortunately risk identifying myself. I do my best to not drop too much information that might do that. I’ve heard stories about vicious Moni coming after her besties for far less.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I know I'm properly being a TC or very naive, but does she really photoshop THAT much, I mean is she really huge in real life? I just can't get my head around it and there's this part of me that doesn't believe she PS's every pic.

Reactions: 2
How did I miss this?? Is someone really a client if they got their makeup done for free, or even better, you had to pay them 😂

I could drop way hotter tea about the Forsyths but that would unfortunately risk identifying myself. I do my best to not drop too much information that might do that. I’ve heard stories about vicious Moni coming after her besties for far less.
Can you confirm the Trent and family bar rumours? (Is that what the bar is called? Can’t remember).

No worries if not, appreciate the tea you’ve spilt this far!

Reactions: 6

Can you fill us in on how she interacts with her kids and whether she has a relationship with her mum?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.