Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who took this photo for them? I don’t think it was done via a tripod as it moved slightly on her stories. Got an extra pair of hands helping for the weekend maybe?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes you definitely are 😂 are we surprised that he has literally no outdoor skills whatsoever though?
So he's sitting in the wrong position, could cause an easy capsize, and Scammy has their toddler in an adult, flotation device😡. She seriously is sad and desperate, she'd risk her child all for a photo opportunity. Grow some balls Trent you should have refused to take Asher, sometimes you have to stand up to her, but I guess you gave that up when you spent the WR $. You have no skills, and that PFD would not save your child😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Their “holidays” are literally SO BORING!
They never show case the area they’re in - they’d be terrible ambassadors if a region actually paid them to promote, rather than just the usual gifted accom!
She’s obviously really struggling to find eateries to comp them meals now too, as who tf would take their Thermie away on such short trips!

With the amount of stuff they DON’T do, they may as well just stay at home!
I know she hates being in her own house, but it’s all the same content we’d see if they were there!

Reactions: 17
Their “holidays” are literally SO BORING!
They never show case the area they’re in - they’d be terrible ambassadors if a region actually paid them to promote, rather than just the usual gifted accom!
She’s obviously really struggling to find eateries to comp them meals now too, as who tf would take their Thermie away on such short trips!

With the amount of stuff they DON’T do, they may as well just stay at home!
I know she hates being in her own house, but it’s all the same content we’d see if they were there!
It’s a bit of a weird place to go, my family had a bach in a bay nearby and we used to go here occasionally on day trips. There’s literally a dairy and that’s it haha so unless they’re driving 10-15 mins to Tutukaka where there’s a couple restaurants and a petrol station then there’s not much tbh. Beautiful area though!

edited to add: they have a drone so that’s what took the pic of them on the beach

Reactions: 4
Just checking in on the wonderful @unfluencer90 - hope you’re ok as you’ve been super quiet recently.
She's been away living her best life on the Disney cruise. Something Scammy could never afford but to be fair she wouldn't want to as that would mean having to spend time with her children. She would rather Ditch them and go overseas!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Not the fake video of their engagement again..... Her life is based around looking perfect for others, WHAT A WAY TO LIVE especially when life isn't.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.