Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ took your car through a car wash and your frothing Scuntmoan? I don’t expect my ‘human’ to do anything especially something I can do with ease all by myself
If you have to shout it to people there is always a reason why.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Trent even work? Away most weekends from Thursday night, now hanging in the paddling pool with the Family. Up extra early to wash out Sue's car, that guy needs a job. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Does Trent even work? Away most weekends from Thursday night, now hanging in the paddling pool with the Family. Up extra early to wash out Sue's car, that guy needs a job. 🤷‍♀️
He gets $350k a year selling photocopiers doesn’t he 😉 I’ve so got to get into that line of work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Likely works remotely on the Friday from their holiday location, also probably why they drive up the previous evening when the boys are sleeping so he’s all set up with wifi etc the next day

Reactions: 5
Watch Simone get “involved” and make Kim Crossmans miscarriage about “herself”

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
How does it make her day easier when she practically does nothing? I mean bar faffing around cleaning as she has nothing better to do what does a full day look like? Creating content doesn’t take all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does it make her day easier when she practically does nothing? I mean bar faffing around cleaning as she has nothing better to do what does a full day look like? Creating content doesn’t take all day.
Um excuse me don't you know it's a full time job? Ten hours a day some days.

• Haha
Likely works remotely on the Friday from their holiday location, also probably why they drive up the previous evening when the boys are sleeping so he’s all set up with wifi etc the next day
Be nice if she or they were actually transparent about how this works for them as a family, ohhh a content idea Scamone, how to make an influenzer job work for your family. But obviously you can’t be honest she never has been to herself or her audience. Please credit me when you make the reel 🍌

Reactions: 6
Um excuse me don't you know it's a full time job? Ten hours a day some days.
Only thing she spends 10 hrs a day doing is sleeping and lying! She is a part time parent at best - I would really love to see her step in to a persons shoes who actually works full time and then collects their children from daycare (as they need to be there not just because they want time away from their children) and then starts the nighttime routines to then collapse exhausted into bed and start all over again! Or be the mum who is ferrying her children all over the place to sports etc - she really has no idea how easy her life is (but wouldn’t want hers even if you paid me - mind you carrying the weight of your lies 24/7 would get very taxing on especially when you tell soooo many!!)

Reactions: 8
Another boring holiday,
hole was probably vacuuming car at the crack of sparrows fart too….don’t they coughtraincough early?
Any time someone refers to their significant other as “my human” or something along those lines, I immediately am suspicious that there’s issues in their relationship.
I’m yet to meet anyone who refers to their partner like that who doesn’t have huge cracks they’re trying to repair. Like they’re staking claim to another person to hide the reality.

Reactions: 6
Stop the bus 🚍Did she stay home last night??
That would be the first night in weeks she has actually stayed home, at night, with her family. 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.