Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Simone Anderson 45 going on holiday to do basic mum things. Seeing the sites? Nah, her family fights.

Reactions: 7
She's been away living her best life on the Disney cruise. Something Scammy could never afford but to be fair she wouldn't want to as that would mean having to spend time with her children. She would rather Ditch them and go overseas!
Simmy would never do the Disney cruise. Too many people to spot her in the wild and she’d have to sleep in the same room as her kids! She would NEVER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have we ever actually seen simmy and tent take the boys out for food??
Scammy could never cope in public if one or both, had a melt down. She'd have to pay for food they might not eat. So long as she can pack the thermominx, she's on her perfect, fake, sponsored "holiday"

Not the fake video of their engagement again..... Her life is based around looking perfect for others, WHAT A WAY TO LIVE especially when life isn't.
Trent was 23 when they got engaged. So very, very young. Possibly a product of his highly religious upbringing. His sister married at a young age too.

It’s the exaggerated head nod by Simone for me. So natural and spontaneous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ took your car through a car wash and your frothing Scuntmoan? I don’t expect my ‘human’ to do anything especially something I can do with ease all by myself
Or maybe🤔 he got into it and discovered it was actually a tip🤢, and because he likes everything just right, HAD to clean it, then had to put it through the car wash because rip sh!t and bust Scammy relies on the monthly valet service to clean her car.

And it wasn't a love token. Who would clean a car at crazy hour of the morning, before the gym, on a work day, unless it wasn't an actual foul sight greeting him. 🤷

Reactions: 6
She is so out of touch with reality and the reality of normal life. All these ads for a fashion brand which many of her minions would never be able to afford in these times. $120 for a onesie? No thank you. Would rather use that money for my family.

• Heart
Not Justines cookies 🍪 how could they work with her. I'm running out of snacks now😥

• Sad
How in 5 days do you get so slim Simi.... You've gone a weenie bit overboard with the editing & so sad you're know even editing the Tent.
That is one of the most blatant photoshops I’ve seen from her in a while! That is absolutely NOT your bod Simmy! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
---
Simmy would never do the Disney cruise. Too many people to spot her in the wild and she’d have to sleep in the same room as her kids! She would NEVER 😂
All the Disney characters would be lost on poor Ca$her and Provyder!
…aside from some (potentially Bambino??) gifted Mickey Mouse clothes, she absolutely does not let watch Disney movies 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
For the same calories and more protein, I’ll take the maccas cheeseburger please 😅 I guess if you’re Keto Elle you might froth them but I bet they’re spennies af
In the good old days you could get two cookies for $5. So good to have in my pockets if we didn't get lunch. Now they are over $4 each at my local 4-square.

[/QUOTE]
That is one of the most blatant photoshops I’ve seen from her in a while! That is absolutely NOT your bod Simmy! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
---
You can tell, check her feet out & follow the inside leg just doesn't work or are you incredibly bow legged Simi???

Wish I was clever enough to create a collage of all her active wear bullish.t edited photos, even though she's so proud & loves her body 🤔🤥

You can tell, check her feet out & follow the inside leg just doesn't work or are you incredibly bow legged Simi???

Wish I was clever enough to create a collage of all her active wear bullish.t edited photos, even though she's so proud & loves her body 🤔🤥
[/QUOTE]

Think she probably also uses the 0.5 zoom feature on her phone which makes people appear taller/slimmer.

• Wow

Think she probably also uses the 0.5 zoom feature on her phone which makes people appear taller/slimmer.
[/QUOTE]

Imagine if the background was a green screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All throughout the Justine's cookie ad, she needed to Photoshop her crazy eye, so off putting.
Isn't that something people do when they lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.