Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boom, she's angling for a REEL 🦧🦧🦧

But where are her legs here?? So skinny they disappeared 🤣
She’s floating! Look Tent no legs
---
Call me a prude but I would not feel comfortable with this “artwork” and a chair that says sit on my face! However Tent and Simmy love a good gang bang.
[/QUOTE]
Not sure Wendz would see the humour in this place nor that her grandsons have been subjected to it.

Reactions: 9
Yea cool, let’s definitely let our tiny child suck on a dirty rock that Madooox has probably peed on! 🙄🙄

IMG_9562.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Boom, she's angling for a REEL 🦧🦧🦧

But where are her legs here?? So skinny they disappeared 🤣
She’s floating! Look Tent no legs
---
Call me a prude but I would not feel comfortable with this “artwork” and a chair that says sit on my face! However Tent and Simmy love a good gang bang.
[/QUOTE]
The house has no class with the trashy slogans. She will fit right in!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Scammy please tell us you haven't put your child in a life jacket that's too big for him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Scammy please tell us you haven't put your child in a life jacket that's too big for him.
That life jacket would not save his life! What a irresponsible thing to do. They go on weight and should be very nice and snug looks abit like his helmet. But who are we kidding Scammy is always putting her children in danger with absolutely no care in the world.
Let's not forget she was using retinol whilst pregnant 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t that be amazing?!! To not have to pay for your OWN children’s tit !
This!!! Memories with your kids that they don’t look back on and think YAY Mummy made money from us being here. duck me Simone profit from your kids is DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUSTING

Reactions: 9
Sue, Sue, Sue, it's not a holiday thing, it's a you thing. You wear clothes straight out of the bag, your clothes always look wrinkled and need a good iron. You could of steamed it at home and folded it nearly in your various packing cells you have.

Also noted you changed your comment about it being a "huge" discount to a 'fab' one. Tell us more about how tattle doesn't effect you 🤔😙

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sue, Sue, Sue, it's not a holiday thing, it's a you thing. You wear clothes straight out of the bag, your clothes always look wrinkled and need a good iron. You could of steamed it at home and folded it nearly in your various packing cells you have.

Also noted you changed your comment about it being a "huge" discount to a 'fab' one. Tell us more about how tattle doesn't effect you 🤔😙
Its just plain lazy. Does she really care🤷

Like you said, iron before she left home and pack well. This is really disrespectful of the company she is representing. Surely her management company would pull her up on this. If this is how she represents their clothes this is a really bad advertisement. This is lazy influencing.

And no, unless you added the subtitles, Scammy, we would not have known what Asher was trying to say. Instead of trying to prove he can, acknowledge he can't, ditch the phone and get him some help.

Reactions: 7
Why do "people" ask what size she is wearing? It doesn't matter what size she's wearing, you get the size that fits you, and most clothing websites have a size guide. What size Simone wears is irrelevant, probably just more messages to herself.

And also Simone, since you do read here, your daily reminder - you're a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.