Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Trent even there????
Wasnt he calling out to Casher when he was kicking the ball. Though with Scammys manipulation skills, I'm sure she could insert a voice-over peace of Trenti saying those words to create this image.

I think it’s disgusting & disrespectful how they are letting the dog on the furniture in a rental property (even though pets are allowed) - we have animals ours are outside pets or inside in their bed only and would be very unhappy to be sitting on a couch/bean bag that a smelly dog had been all over when paying that kind of money (she has admitted in the past that he has skin issues and would be shedding hair on it).

Reactions: 10
Do they wake, or take sleeping children and drive through the night to get to these weekends away🤷

Wonder if the owners know who their guests are for the weekend

It will be gifted, she just wants to portray she's dug really deep in her pockets to pay that.

With those ornaments and two children she can barely look.out for at the moment, when's the first one going to be pulled down or knocked over. Not a child friendly house.

Scammy, hopefully has bought the pole tethers and can restrain the children so they don't do what normal children might do.
100% it's gifted. She couldn't afford to stay there. But also we are in a cost of living crisis.... no one can afford to stay there. Makes me so angry. Could use that money instead for ao many safe nights or groceries for over a month for some families. Not two night accommodation where it would be anything but relaxing because you'd just be worrying something would get broken

I think it’s disgusting & disrespectful how they are letting the dog on the furniture in a rental property (even though pets are allowed) - we have animals ours are outside pets or inside in their bed only and would be very unhappy to be sitting on a couch/bean bag that a smelly dog had been all over when paying that kind of money (she has admitted in the past that he has skin issues and would be shedding hair on it).
I agree. If I was the next person to go in and sit on the furniture and get dog fur all over me, I'd be seriously pissed off and probably want a refund. Also the place does not appeal to me anyway so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I agree. If I was the next person to go in and sit on the furniture and get dog fur all over me, I'd be seriously pissed off and probably want a refund. Also the place does not appeal to me anyway so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Will she even clean up after Maddox whilst he's on his toilet breaks. I can't remember ever seeing her carrying a poo-bag when they are out on their walks. Could imagine her being to posh to "pick up poo;

Attachments

Reactions: 7
We went away earlier this year, took the dog. It was dog friendly accommodation, but we took covers for the couch as she likes to cuddle up next to us while we watch TV.

We vacuumed the couch just to get rid of any stray hairs, plus sprayed with Febreze.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Silly Simi All the kids clothing should be AD, AD, & AD. Remember you don't buy your kids clothing it's GIVEN to you for FREE...

OMG Simmie your legs are like tooth picks
Boom, she's angling for a REEL 🦧🦧🦧

But where are her legs here?? So skinny they disappeared 🤣
[/QUOTE]
She’s floating! Look Tent no legs
---
Call me a prude but I would not feel comfortable with this “artwork” and a chair that says sit on my face! However Tent and Simmy love a good gang bang.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but who packs a thermomix to take away for the weekend? Dim Sim your time away looks so super boring, wow the beach and the garden so much exploring. It looks like there's some beautiful places to eat out near by. Or is it because the boys aren't the best behaved when out and you don't have your minions around u too look after then. You don't showcase the area very well that you stay at...like ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.