Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol tell me you just copy and pasted the sent copy, without telling me!
It’s so blatantly obvious when she does this! The vocabulary is vastly different!
…when in her life has she ever said “atop”?? 🫠😂🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2558531
She’s been copy and pasting summary info from companies for years. It’s so bloody lazy of her. I remember seeing statements in her ads along the line of talking “we” and “I” and “our” as if she’s a part of the brand when really she can’t even be fucked to read through what’s given to her and change a couple words.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s so blatantly obvious when she does this! The vocabulary is vastly different!

View attachment 2558531
So pissed she got this cos tit it looks good, will never try one though, refuse to use any company who uses her

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2558531
Direct copy and paste, just changed ‘on’ to ‘atop.’ 😂😂😂 Not an original bone in her body.
---
Woah, bath toys in the bath?! She’s wacky, she’s zany, she’s kooky, she’s wild. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s been copy and pasting summary info from companies for years. It’s so bloody lazy of her. I remember seeing statements in her ads along the line of talking “we” and “I” and “our” as if she’s a part of the brand when really she can’t even be fucked to read through what’s given to her and change a couple words.
Oh I know! It’s just so funny when it’s so crazy obvious!
She’s b eyond lazy!!!
Take the time to put it in your own words if you want it to seem even the teeeeeeniest bit authentic or genuine!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes out like staying at home cooking dinner and eating as a family is a flex 😂

Remember, pictures or it didn't happen - right, Scammy 📸😏

Reactions: 9
She makes out like staying at home cooking dinner and eating as a family is a flex 😂

Also must be so nice to have all of that extra time to prep and eat with your kids, some of us have no choice but to work full time and get home later (no shade to anyone who is a sahm just shade to simmy who scams her way to be able to be at home)

Reactions: 18

Bet Trenti wasn't home and eating...
With last night antics with leather Tummy showing I bet he wasn't home then too. 🤭

Reactions: 8
Winner has been announced!

Simone shares every post she’s tagged and mentioned in, so why do her giveaway winners never make a post when they receive the goods/prize thanking her, or showing what they won and thanking Simone.
Like never. Is it because the winners are always part of your engagement pod?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She likes her tan because even if it transfer onto your bedding it washes out! So, tan marks for a day as you only wash your sheets Friday. I’m sorry but that doesn’t make me want to buy it. I like the fact the fake tans I use don’t leave residue on my bedding.

She likes her tan because even if it transfer onto your bedding it washes out! So, tan marks for a day as you only wash your sheets Friday. I’m sorry but that doesn’t make me want to buy it. I like the fact the fake tans I use don’t leave residue on my bedding.
They must be going away again this weekend 🙄🙄
She always tans Wednesday then “Fresh Sheet Thursday”s when they do
….will the kids be coming this time? god what a silly TC I am! Of course not! Duh! 😔

• Sad
They must be going away again this weekend 🙄🙄
She always tans Wednesday then “Fresh Sheet Thursday”s when they do
….will the kids be coming this time? god what a silly TC I am! Of course not! Duh! 😔
Nah remember she was picking her outfit for this weekend yesterday, she has a birthday party so it must on Friday night, just another family night at home for her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah remember she was picking her outfit for this weekend yesterday, she has a birthday party so it must on Friday night, just another family night at home for her 😜
“Dinner all together at 5pm every night!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question though - does the moon milk actually knock you out? Cos I’m dying from perimenopausal insomnia. Save me.
Use the Jeuneora Beauty Sleep. My 18 year old suffers from insomnia but this knocks her out! It’s seriously amazing

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to morning report back. Also your mug is DEVINE.
Firstly, mug is from Waiapu Road! Love the owner, Jonique. She’s amazing and has amazing products.
https://waiapuroad.com/ #notspon

Secondly, with moon milk, it didn’t take too long to get to sleep and I woke in the night with a completely dead arm, so you could say it knocked me out 😂 felt a bit groggy waking up this morning. I forgot I’ve also used the Jeuneora one and think it was similar.

I just don’t think they worked every single night, but guess that depends on various factors in life too.
The owner of Naked Harvest is a bit like Simmo, which I found out after purchasing (and was also desperate to sleep a full night). Jeuneora aren’t perfect either tbf. Maybe buy whatever one depending if you’re in NZ or Aus. Or there may be smaller companies who do similar products, if you want to be away from the influenza companies 🤷🏽‍♀️🫠

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.