Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol.... You get asked all the time but you put up a question box 🤣😅 Another slow day in your hectic busy life Simo, so sad you bundle off your child to do a question box.
Let’s play a game of how many culturally appropriated pieces of artwork Simmo has in her house

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
One of the reasons she probably doesn’t post winners is because a lot of people automatically unfollow when they don’t win. Got to protect that ego.
Surely Scammy had learnt from past behaviors, she needs to be 100% transparent. Post who the winner is, otherwise we'll just think she's scamming again

Reactions: 11
Surely Scammy had learnt from past behaviors, she needs to be 100% transparent. Post who the winner is, otherwise we'll just think she's scamming again
It’s all shades of grey for Simone. It’s a continuum for her, with defrauding charities on one end and then a series of other despicable activities that also fit somewhere on this continuum, such as spinning the truth, using charities and people in a dishonest way to rehabilitate her image, and even stringing out the inevitable leaving of her newly acquired followers by not revealing the competition winner. Other of her activities fit somewhere on this spectrum too, such as using her boys to produce income and support her lifestyle, advertising competing brands one after the other (they are all ‘game changers’), to ‘forgetting’ to put advertisement on 99% of her ads. Once you have defrauded charities, these other behaviours would barely register with her. She can justify it all (at least to herself and Trent) I imagine.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Lol.... You get asked all the time but you put up a question box 🤣😅 Another slow day in your hectic busy life Simo, so sad you bundle off your child to do a question box.
Surely all of these stories should feature ad/gifted/paid partnership Simon! 🤬

Reactions: 9
I'd like receipts of everything you are posting with what you actually paid for these items please Simmo.

• Haha
Seriously, what planet are these companies on that the align with her. 100 percent of profits go to WR 🤯 something you wouldn't know about, right, Scammy! 😏

At least WR will finally see some sort or contribution from Scammy, I guess..
400431814_829667685572898_6263540092229350846_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Was about to post the same ! Seriously she stole & lied to Womens Refuge, but hey a stupid, probably copied, recipe makes up for this deceit....

Would make for a great media story wouldn't it.
---
I'd like receipts of everything you are posting with what you actually paid for these items please Simmo.
Imagine their friends laughing behind them about all the GRIFTED things she shows so she looks FAB & DeVine.... Fake it all you like hun but I think everyone sees who you TRULY are

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Seriously, what planet are these companies on that the align with her. 100 percent of profits go to WR 🤯 something you wouldn't know about, right, Scammy! 😏

At least WR will finally see some sort or contribution from Scammy, I guess.. View attachment 2560165
Collectively Homegrown need an email about with whom they choose to align. With her history this is almost like thumbing her nose at such a worthy charity. 🤢

Reactions: 23
Collectively Homegrown need an email about with whom they choose to align. With her history this is almost like thumbing her nose at such a worthy charity. 🤢
You are so right, she's a fraud & this is the lowest, apart from her misappropriation of donations

Reactions: 9
You are so right, she's a fraud & this is the lowest, apart from her misappropriation of donations
We all need to email on this one. She’s doing it on purpose to rub our noses in it. Showing she got away with fraud and stealing. Maybe James can pick it up too.

I would love to know which drawer has the receipts in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rider's room is full of ADs. It's disgusting the way she displays her home on her stories, like look at me I'm RICH with all my material items..... ok Simone whatever makes you happy, life isn't all about material items. If they weren't gifted you wouldn't buy them yourself LOL
No one needs the added pressure at this time of the year to shop every sale.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how big her storage unit is with all this bloody ad stuff she gets… would almost need a whole nother house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

At least WR will finally see some sort or contribution from Scammy, I guess.. View attachment 2560165
I find this so incredible.😳😳 Simones level of self worth/self importance is unbelievable. How she even accepted the invitation to do a recipe without any guilt. But to then be showing it off is so unreal. 🤯Wow, her addition alone to the book would not make me want to purchase it, or perhaps I would and ask before it is sent please rip out her page. It will do more harm than good , surely having her involved. To late now I suppose, it is published. But geesh, it goes to show, with her lawyers blocking any talk about it, people just don't seem to know what she actually did.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Cool cool, can’t wait to see how you manage to pull this one off! 😂😂🫣🫣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
IMG_9438.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.