Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine owning your own exercise training wear company that sells sports bras, but choosing to promote another, far more successful company's sports bras that you bought, just so you could try to get their attention so they might flick a spon-con deal your way because Lorna Jane and Aim'n want nothing to do with you anymore.

It's just all so sad and desperate.
omg has Aim’n dumped her ass too? Please say it’s true

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously, what planet are these companies on that the align with her. 100 percent of profits go to WR 🤯 something you wouldn't know about, right, Scammy! 😏

At least WR will finally see some sort or contribution from Scammy, I guess.. View attachment 2560165
Does she have no conscious?!?!
---
Cool cool, can’t wait to see how you manage to pull this one off! 😂😂🫣🫣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
View attachment 2560562
That white pirate shirt is the least of your worries in this line up babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone find it amusing that LFYD had a Thermomix question (yesterday I think) and put up a question box for advice rather than asking Dimmo directly? Guess they’re not friends like she tries to make out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone find it amusing that LFYD had a Thermomix question (yesterday I think) and put up a question box for advice rather than asking Dimmo directly? Guess they’re not friends like she tries to make out 🤣
He has probably seen the runny slop she makes in the thermo and knows it’s not worth asking her cos she doesn’t know tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell so mad she got a free Status Anxiety bag 😤
Seriously who is NOT checking the PR lists for these events and keeps inviting her! 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.