Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
It was cute but as always when she shared videos of him there's almost never any toys around. How sad 😢
Random toys would spoil the aesthetic of the house. 😢 Same reason she got that frame for the pictures Asher draws-she didn't want anything that makes they house look anything but perfect😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
I hope you got your lawyer to check the podcast out, just incase you spouted some untruths or didn't mean to come across as such a Casserole.

And hun, is this your new sexy look, shoulder out of jacket 😉😅 Great new apps on the Apple phone ... " sweating balls " so classy
Oh the lips 😭

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
God forbid she park the Merc in the open and be subjected to bird shit. No doubt she's also booked a wash whilst in valet (if they offer that service?).

EDIT:
1696481499069.png
1696481533343.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

ihateliars

VIP Member
Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Looks like Asher is having fun with Wendz anyway….

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣
It’s farken cold and A is in a T Shirt