Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihateliars

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨🚨
Scammy and Tent have been seen in the WILD!
They have been seen at Auckland airport going threw customs and 🚨🚨🚨 NO children in site!!! - Samoa trip?

She would have to be the most absent parent in history. What scammy, scummy parents to have.
Scammy your disgusting inside and out a share remind of who you are behind all that fake shit. 🐽🐽🐽
Oh Gus’s forgot Simmy is a champion ocean swimmer as well

• Haha
Reactions: 1

lovemesomegossip

Please be honest but those who are parents do you actually like being away from your kids as much as Simone does? I have friends who have a date night each week and grandparents babysit. To me that seems ok? My kids grew up without support so the times we did go out were far and few between. But now they are at the age they can look after themselves I still find it difficult to go away for long periods of time. Is it natural? Or is she really beginning to show how much her ‘job’ is more important than her kids? Or she isn’t nurturing at all?
---
She’s also making out like it was a work contract?! It was a PR event and I wonder who she roomed with? Looks like the others all had a buddy so definitely no Trent there.
Who were some of the others there? Obviously, no one I follow because I haven't seen stories. Just curious to see if they show her in their videos etc

Reactions: 1

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Gus is her brothers oldest son.
(August is Grandads name).
The brother got in before scammy and used the name they wanted.
---

Not really generous though is it. Here Wenz you can have trents old cast off because he will get my old cast off and I get a brand new one. So actually Wendy is getting a 3rd hand phone.
They could have used the Augie ?

unfluencer90

Chatty Member

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---

It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.
Where did they honeymoon?