Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but the fact your own PR company have to turn the comments off when you are mentioned in one of THEIR OWN posts speaks volumes! 😂

Got another dig in… but ✨been blocked✨ so can’t see if they turned off comments on that grid post too… let me know!
[/QUOTE]
Have they deleted this picture as well now and changed it to something else?

Reactions: 2

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Just leaving these two here before signing out for the night. It’s hard work being an unpaid detective uncovering lies (actually, that’s a lie, it took me two seconds to establish a source for the non surprise, surprise engagement), and being a mother of multiple kids who actually get my attention and love EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since they were born, on top of working 10 hour days, 5 and some times 6 days a week + sitting in traffic for up to 90 minutes EACH WAY from work.
Raising funds ! My big fat ass

Reactions: 1

BellsAK

Chatty Member
She knows people post their thighs like this ironically right? To take the piss out of the basics who think it’s cool. Stop being so basic scammo.
I must be a basic bitch TC, I honestly don't know what people are seeing here?

Curious to know, are A & R as perfect as she makes out? Does anyone know them/seen them in real life? Amazing sleepers, amazing eaters, great communicators, tidy up their things……are they robots? Like I get some kids are “easier” or more chill than others and I respect her for not showing them have meltdowns etc but so totally unrelatable to most parents when you don’t share any struggles.
No this is just her toxic positivity and it makes everyone else feel like crap!
---
Can someone please explain this to me? Still at a loss as why my genuine question about the rumours re swinging has made me look like SA in disguise?

Last edited:

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember her video announcing Gus’ arrival, and she was happy but crying and saying it was a name they had planned on using for their children. I bet that still stings.

Someone in the last thread mentioned Aimn and the trainers and receipts, did I miss the update on that?
Who’s Gus ? I’m dim sorry

silencedogood

Not sure about her three bridesmaids but I know in a few threads ago it was brought up that Moni was a bridesmaid for a friend, Nicole, who then started cropping Moni out of wedding photos and left a snarky comment about influencers on a news article. The end of their relationship was apparently addressed on Nicole’s stories. Maybe someone who did the original posts can provide more information on it.

It’s addressed more in this thread