Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crumbs

So, two days in a row she has shown us a random outfit that barely fits (pink gown yesterday and blue oversized shirt *playsuit that didnt look anything like a playsuit) and then not talked about where she’s wearing it to, and no photos of her wearing it out of the house. Wtf is she playing at?
Trying to score another free tummy tuck?

• Sick
Reactions: 4

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
This was to do with Pebbles breaching her conditions and not talking about Scammy on social media. When Pebbles did this Scammy rang her friends in blue and got Pebbles arrested.
Pebbles was arrested again or is this the same time as before it all went to court? Pretty sure Pebbles has no gag orders now as she refused to agree to any

• Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I know families who don't, either because they genuinely can't or their attitude is "it's just a big party, if you want to throw it, you pay for it." But in this case I believe if they didn't contribute it would sincerely have been because there were no freebies left to give.
She also would have said it t make herself look good. Remember she reminds us her and Trent never asked for hand outs even when she was down to her last dollar. Personally, I think Trent’s parents may have offered. She wants to make it all about herself! Even when we did our wedding on a massive budget we still had friends and family offer us help.

silencedogood

Was reading the transcript of her podcast, it wasn't fair on my ears to inflict them to her voice for 45-minutes. She mentions her three bridesmaids, but only mentions two. Was there a falling out with the one not mentioned ?
Not sure about her three bridesmaids but I know in a few threads ago it was brought up that Moni was a bridesmaid for a friend, Nicole, who then started cropping Moni out of wedding photos and left a snarky comment about influencers on a news article. The end of their relationship was apparently addressed on Nicole’s stories. Maybe someone who did the original posts can provide more information on it.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I can't remember that far back when she was asking her sheep about Samoa...did she ask for kid friendly or just places to stay and avoided the kid questions?