Simone Anderson #43 overseas again without their tots, the only ones impressed are the purchased bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @HelloFreshDiscountCode you win the coveted thread title name for number 43. Your prize is a 12 month subscription to Simone’s new Subscribers* feature on Insta. You can look forward to many many shots of her children and finding out why Asher was given a pot plant. Riveting stuff.

*please note this content will be no different to her non paid content and after a few months you may notice that the content dwindles entirely. No refunds will be given.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This TC doesn’t know how to 📌 this, but here’s a useful timeline - curtesy of @BondJamesBond from the previous thread.

May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simone’s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

2nd June 2020: Simone makes her first charity donation

7th June 2020: Simone makes her first donation to The Women’s Refuge

July 2020: Simone denies allegations, says they were due to a name mixup

Late July 2020: CC decides not to investigate the complaint

20th November 2020: Simone and Trent wed

15th December 2020: Makaia Carr’s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simone’s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer

Reactions: 19
A gift for you all, my dear desperate housewife thick cunts. This video was just crying out for a reverse and instrumental accompaniment. Sound on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
For this new thread I’d like to share with you a video of Trent going down the slide in Samoa, talofa!

Listen carefully and you’ll hear a sea lion Simone in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She must have just placed a massive Shein order she needs to pay for as today was endless ads and rubbish about not wasting fruit because they are a no waste family. They are THE most wasteful family I know.
And please can we see Asher jumping on the trampoline soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Phew! Was starting to worry that Simone wasn’t getting enough time for herself. I’m so glad she’s finally getting her one night a month outing. She works so hard as a parent, I’m glad she’s getting a night off mummy duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to @HelloFreshDiscountCode you win the coveted thread title name for number 43. Your prize is a 12 month subscription to Simone’s new Subscribers* feature on Insta. You can look forward to many many shots of her children and finding out why Asher was given a pot plant. Riveting stuff.

*please note this content will be no different to her non paid content and after a few months you may notice that the content dwindles entirely. No refunds will be given.
This is it. I have named a Simone Anderson thread which means I have peaked on tattle.

I want to thank my mum and dad for raising me to be the Thickest of Cunts.

I want to thank my much older siblings for bullying me mercilessly growing up and teaching me to see people for what they are, which allows me to see Simone with open eyes and not get sucked in to her fuckery.

I want to thank my fellow tattlers for voting for me and supporting me.

And I want to thank god. Because god I love tattle and the laughs it gives me 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Morning Dim Sim. It would appear Mary is waiting for you to answer? She also knows you deleted her last question so probably not a good idea to do that again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is it. I have named a Simone Anderson thread which means I have peaked on tattle.

I want to thank my mum and dad for raising me to be the Thickest of Cunts.

I want to thank my much older siblings for bullying me mercilessly growing up and teaching me to see people for what they are, which allows me to see Simone with open eyes and not get sucked in to her fuckery.

I want to thank my fellow tattlers for voting for me and supporting me.

And I want to thank god. Because god I love tattle and the laughs it gives me 🥲
This is FAR too humble and appreciative TC! lol.
Simmy WOULD NEVER!
There would be NO thanking of others, she’d take aaall the credit herself! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.