Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Can someone fill me in on who Cam is that she kissed and her antics at the music awards?
It’s all in the previous thread. Cam Mansel from ZM. She put up a story of them kissing saying “see you at home Trent” then claimed it was meant for close friends. Plus expressed her love for him, Sharyn and Megan which swiftly got deleted. Too many drinks for Simmo.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

trish_allstar

$150,000 what ever Simon. I wouldn't even know how to spend that amount of money...is her brain even engaged and working when she spills out this crap?! What a load of 💩

hashtagmytruth

Hahaha so she’s getting shein quality for dropshipped prices? Great strategy, Simpleton!
Nooo, now remember although she is a TC she is a sneaky one. She eleventy billion percent buys from shein (she’s the queen of shein/Ali/dhgate) but tags other companies if she can to make it look like she’s supporting businesses and just not admit to where she really buys all her shit

Hootyhoot

As I said before if you went overseas for a wedding wouldn’t you be doing lots? Hang with the other ‘friends/besties’??? Which tells me sjeniant really
friends with the wedding party- maybe Trent is? Or they actually don’t like her and she knows it.
Scammone wouldn't have a clue I reckon. She's thick as pig shit. Or she will 'buy' her friends like she does bots

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Genuine question has anyone seen her kids eat toast or a sandwich? Just curious why it’s never mentioned especially since she brags A eats everything they eat I never see them given bread unless I’ve missed something 🍞
Wasn’t there something about the marmite and butter post and A was standing on a chair and then licking the knife ? Did we see him eat the toast ?

Pentothal

VIP Member
Should Scammy be putting AD after all her Saletoga Sands Resort posts. They are now reposting everything she's put up tonight. I spy a collab, prove me a TC 😉

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Any normal person would have had the boys at their own home so when scammy came home they would already be in their beds and not carted around the country side.
She would have to deep clean her house on a Monday night then after having people at her home and it would fuck with her head 😂

• Haha

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
She's forgotten to tag Michael hill, from whom she bought the US cleaner, and really she should know better. If there is any chance her "diamonds" are of poorer quality, an ultrasonic cleaner can actually damage these flawed gems. And tbh makes me suspicious her tennis bracelet is a fake. An expensive piece of jewelry you get professionally cleaned, not weekly in an $80 MHJ cleaner.
I thought she bought that cleaner off Fish Pond. I'm sure I remember her posting about it

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
How offensive to their families saying no one contributed you can’t tell me no one single person in either family made not one single contribution towards the wedding? I get we are past the days of splitting wedding costs but I just don’t believe parents/families don’t contribute say like covering the cake cost or the toasting bubbles or even buying the brides shoes?
I know families who don't, either because they genuinely can't or their attitude is "it's just a big party, if you want to throw it, you pay for it." But in this case I believe if they didn't contribute it would sincerely have been because there were no freebies left to give.

I hope that chicken place doesn't give her free food on what appears to be another night out we wanted to try them not sure we will now

PS guess I'll never see her in the local pak n save it will be below her

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Her dinner tonight! I cooked a version of this but used mince. It’s the quickest and easiest meal to make with very little dishes. Don’t need a TM for this one.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she saying another brand of wipes were the best ever a few weeks ago? Can’t keep up with her ad ad ad