Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a moment to capture in time Simone. Take those off him and say “those are for later” if he does it again say “no” If he does it again threaten to take him home then follow through,

Not for one minute is this something to to be pleased about.
IMG_0888.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Seriously who writes these tit as messages Casserole??? "What shade is it"

Did you steam this frock to wear it to the mall this morning. 😂🤣😅 It looks like a wedding outfart. I'm glad you've got your ugly glasses on too makes the outfart look so much better, NOT.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not a moment to capture in time Simone. Take those off him and say “those are for later” if he does it again say “no” If he does it again threaten to take him home then follow through,

Not for one minute is this something to to be pleased about.View attachment 2467135
What is sad is Scammy probably told him to, or encouraged him to take the bags, so she could snap a pic for insta. Bad parenting Scammy,😡 he will be so confused over boundaries, and what is right and what isn't. What if he did this at a friend's party. 🤦Don't be proud about posting a pic like this, be ashamed you treat your child like a circus act.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Did you steam this frock to wear it to the mall this morning. 😂🤣😅 It looks like a wedding outfart. I'm glad you've got your ugly glasses on too makes the outfart look so much better, NOT.
Is it one you do yourself at home? She literally shares it every week you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Not for one minute is this something to to be pleased about.View attachment 2467135
Very lfyd vibe going on. The amount of times Christian laughs at Frankie and lets him get away with tit he shouldn't. Once again, scammone is just trying to fit into a world where she doesn't fit. Sad girl
Asher should be taught better and she's not a good enough mother to do this. Let Erin do it at least she cares

Reactions: 11

She is actually pathetic. Simone you are sad. What the actual duck is this the sad messages real or not IS THIS IT. Is this the peak of your engagement is this all you have to influence. How bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I was just coming here to say this that Asher’s behaviour and simmy thinking it’s divinely hilarious Is giving me Frankie Vibes.

Very lfyd vibe going on. The amount of times Christian laughs at Frankie and lets him get away with tit he shouldn't. Once again, scammone is just trying to fit into a world where she doesn't fit. Sad girl
Asher should be taught better and she's not a good enough mother to do this. Let Erin do it at least she cares

She is actually pathetic. Simone you are sad. What the actual duck is this the sad messages real or not IS THIS IT. Is this the peak of your engagement is this all you have to influence. How bleeping embarrassing
Oh I’m a TC forgot other than you repeating the same bleeping boring tit day in day out -
I clean I do whites separately I get up at 4am to work out my flabby ass, I lie about WOMANS REFUGE and stealing their money, you also exploit your children 24/7, and sell lash cream. 👏👏 I take it back your not embarrassing your a low life bleep

So back to the who kissing cam thing. Do we think her and Trent actually have an open relationship/are swingers? Remember there was a rumour there awhile back and she addressed it in one of her stories laughing it off and saying they weren’t that interesting.

• Haha
So back to the who kissing cam thing. Do we think her and Trent actually have an open relationship/are swingers? Remember there was a rumour there awhile back and she addressed it in one of her stories laughing it off and saying they weren’t that interesting.
Hi Simmy! Are you having margaritas tonight too! 🍹 aren't they delicious and strong! 🤤 mine were made in a nutribullet though- not a thermomix 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Surly she’s not letting him take one home as it will just end up in the rubbish , like his birthday cards

An article in the Herald today about Makaia Carr’s new business venture. It links to the old article discussing the legal settlement between Makaia and Simone. Makaia had previously mentioned that no money exchanged hands when this was settled, I believe that the settlement involved Simone withdrawing her charges against Makaia (Simone used the Digital Harms Act to silence both Pebbles Hooper and Makaia Carr when they were asking online if Simone had donated to charity, like she had promised). Makaia was also legally silenced by the settlement and I believe she remains gagged about this.

"In sum, Ms Anderson made charitable donations after I raised the donations issue online and the Commerce Commission received the complaint," Carr said.

Last edited:

Does something naughty, gets camera out, smile asher, puts camera away then maybe disciplines him, he would be so confused.

• Sad

There’s been a couple of posts lately that have me thinking Asher isn’t the little Angle she tries to portray him as.

Also good morning Simmo! Thanks for the new profile pic. You really captured the dead behind the eyes look.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.