Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotaAD

Where's the tramp? In that post with her friend and her monkeys (kids) you can't see it. Surely her yard can't be that big 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
This just looks like she doesn’t actually want to stay with Trent’s parents all the time while they are here. Invite them to come visit and go out all the time!

ihateliars

VIP Member
The 'mum juggle' at supermarket whilst filming an AD with trolley fill of nappies and wipes... You have someone filming (assuming Trent) AND you aren't buying your food shop for the week/ fortnight, where you are going to be in the supermarket for more than 10 minutes... Fuck off with the 'mum juggle'
She is no mother

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
can’t believe no one brought this up, but Soph holidays without her kids so of course Simmy is going to as well xoxo
I’m usually the one to notice when Scammo’s obsession with being just like Soph and I’ve been slack at keeping up with tattle lately so that’s my bad

crumbs

she says in her story "one thing that we really wanted to do when we came over here was get a tattoo"..."we ALL got these on our arms, even our kids" followed by a photo of her and her/her partner's children standing outside the tattoo shop with tattoos on their arms? idk how old the kids are but they're younngggg... this is really disturbing, like what the actual f*ck?
theres something about her I don't like but I'm not sure what it is.
This is so wrong

shh77

VIP Member
What are the 3 podcasts that are oblivious/deluded/desperate/hideous people like her to have her on do we think? 🤔🤔

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I hope that chicken place doesn't give her free food on what appears to be another night out we wanted to try them not sure we will now

PS guess I'll never see her in the local pak n save it will be below her
We’ve had Nene Chicken in Aus for a while now, first of all, you don’t go there for a burger…. You go there to get the different flavoured wings which it looks she’s only got one flavour? She has no idea about food. I bet she hasn’t been paid for this and is tagging them to get it for free too

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
His name is still august, they just call him Gus. So you can’t really haha well I wouldn’t be too happy
Oh I assumed the boy was called Gus ! I’m a TC sorry
---
The “epic” news is probably only to do with the Police “winning” because Pebbles breached her conditions relating to her being made silent over the big beige ape. Addressing the big beige ape now who is probably reading this ….we all know Simmy that you got your mates in blue to abuse their powers and have Pebbles arrested. You are lucky that your name isn’t in the papers but we can spread the word of Tattle.
I thought pebbles already won or they settled out of court

Last edited:
Reactions: 2