Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
Just to add to this - the majority of people allow their kids under 6 on tramps, myself included. It’s clearly to cover their asses so they don’t get sued - but in terms of being paid to advertise it, when the children are under 6, I think that’s irresponsible and probably breaking the ASA rules, purely going by the companies no under six guidelines/rules
That's interesting as I've seen a couple of Influencers get these/promo them with under 6s 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2

#nofiller

Aw shucks, could you only afford premier economy? That’s sad Simo, someone with label bags should be able to afford business premier especially since you don’t need a bassinet row 😬
We’re in Melbourne and our plane over didn’t have business class. It had landed in Auckland from the islands so premier economy is probably the only option for them. Which to be honest was the seats nearest the loo!!

• Wow

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
I’m in an industry associated with the wedding industry. Was totally a $150k wedding —just not their actual money. Glad she finally admitted how much that outrageously ridiculous shamozzle cost though. I have many clients come and want the all white, similar or specific parts of instac*ntfluencers events and weddings; with a budget that is about 2% of what it actually costs.
I also know some companies that go into debt to “gift” these services hoping like duck that the publicity/association will pay off…
Absolutely!! Just not there 150k

lollycake7

Did anyone else see Nix's story today? please tell me those tattoos her kids got in Raro are "drawn on"?? right...?

• Sad

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Must be another night out tonight... dinner made already.

No AD for your chicken dinner last night 🤔🤔🤔