Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just so there is a record of the whole thing
Why is she acting like she’s got a win here?

Has she forgotten that SHE conceded to Pebbles just a few weeks ago because she knew she wouldn’t win that court case and instead wasted thousands (potentially hundreds of thousands) of dollars on lawyers to drag it out over 2 years only to wave a white flag right before the court case?

Has she forgotten that literally everywhere she goes, everything she does, someone will ALWAYS mention the women’s refuge scam and this will hang over her head for the rest of her life?

Has she forgotten that being known as a scammer will forever overshadow any good she ever does, and even if she believes she did no wrong, not a single soul who knows about the scam also believes with her?

Has she forgotten that she has brought two innocent children into this world who will forever have a mark against their names as the children of a scammer who ripped off a vital women’s refuge charity?

Even if she somehow genuinely thinks she has got one up over Pebbles in whatever way she believes to be true, she hasn’t really won. Because people know the truth and will continue to spread it and talk about it and this will never go away.

There’s no win here for you Simone. Ever. And you’ve done it to yourself.
You might still be getting work but it’s undeniable that the quality and quantity of opportunities coming your way is far, far less than what it was before all of this went down.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

whatsaninfluencer?

Literally nothing gets in the way of her social life…

🙅🏽‍♀️ Her kids
🙅🏽‍♀️ Her family
🙅🏽‍♀️ Terrorist attacks, miscarriages, illness, death etc…
Meanwhile - check out Gemma Flynn - Ritchie McCaw’s wife - IG story today.

Quoted: “Was meant to be heading to the game with Rich tonight but with the teething six month old and very tired two and four-year-old I’ve decided it’s best to stay home with them. I’m right where I need to be. My time will come To do things like this again when they’re not so little 🥰

Great example of a mum who puts her children’s needs before her own - AND SHE’S IN FRANCE!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20230927-080515_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry, but the fact your own PR company have to turn the comments off when you are mentioned in one of THEIR OWN posts speaks volumes! 😂

And, Scammy - being put up in a hotel overnight with a 75 minute massage thrown in for good measure is not work - it's an insult to others that actually juggle kids and working full time - every.single.day.

You are de lu lu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The resort were made aware of Scammys scummy ways and ripping of the WR hence why they stopped re sharing her posts😂😂😂😂 The gorgeous people of Samoa don’t take lightly to privileged snobby fucks ripping of such a vulnerable charity!

Must suck thinking you’re something special aye Simone, but in reality you’re just a piece of shit on the bottom of ALOT of peoples shoes🤮

#canclesimoneanderson

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BotLife

Isn't it odd how none of her messages start with 'Hi Lovely' 'Hi beautiful' anymore? Literally all of them used to, and now it's Hey Simone. So strange....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sooo I know someone that knows Simone’s mum, Nikki and they def are not close at all…..hence why she never has Simone’s kids. Nikki is also as shady as Simmy🫣🫣🫣🫣

Also, Nikki and Wendz do not get on. Nikki hates the whole religion stuff that Wendz is into😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Big_Summer_Blowout

Chatty Member
Ok this is waaay too long but here goes lol

Simone Anderson Thread #43
Simone stole money from the Women’s Refuge.
Take her kids on holiday? Don’t be silly she’s too much of a Scrooge!
To find the #ad on her sponsored posts you’ll have to hunt.
Simone Anderson NZs biggest c*nt!

😜
We can just shorten it?

Simone Anderson #43 NZs biggest c*nt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35