Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you just imagine Simmo thinking oh I gotta set up my phone for this ‘candid shot’ and then cmon kids give mum a hug to pretend I’m the best mother ever

You are a piece of tit Simone, I really hope most of your followers are starting to see through your lies

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe their 220 guests weren’t all that generous with their giving so no tropical vacay for them?
I know I said I would sign out but this one got me. Who has the audacity to ask their guests to contribute to their “honey moon” when it’s already been either paid for completely, or heavily subsidised through sponsorship of the companies. Screams living outside their means but don’t want to admit it. Do their guests know that their honeymoon was an AD before or after they put money towards it?

Reactions: 25
Is that their official wedding invites?
With their BANK ACCOUNT on it?? 🫣🫣 🤮🤮🤑🤑
Classy
Disgustingly tacky. No genuine sincerity such as a card and wishing well which is the common place thing to do when you don’t want physical gifts, instead it’s 100% give us your money and do it now/we don’t want to wait for the actual wedding to receive your cash.
---
How long ago was this wedding podcast recorded?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there a word missing here, or is my Covid addled brain missing something?

”We invite you our wedding“

So two mistakes.
Also doesn’t need the “we”. Should actually be “Trent and Simone together with their families invite you to their wedding”. They’ve fucked up the first person / third person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you just imagine Simmo thinking oh I gotta set up my phone for this ‘candid shot’ and then cmon kids give mum a hug to pretend I’m the best mother ever

You are a piece of tit Simone, I really hope most of your followers are starting to see through your lies
And the tripod setup to film with boys in bed this morning. How many times did you look up at the camera Casserole.. such a sad existence

• Sad
Reactions: 12
can’t believe no one brought this up, but Soph holidays without her kids so of course Simmy is going to as well xoxo
I’m usually the one to notice when Scammo’s obsession with being just like Soph and I’ve been slack at keeping up with tattle lately so that’s my bad

Reactions: 3
After watching Elle and the twins who are 18 months infront of the camera. I have to say they are more animated and vibrant than Asher is.
They person who mentioned the tantrums he maybe having could do with the lack of communication. He might know what he’s trying to say but it’s not coming out.
But I have said before, it’s obvious Simone is struggling by the way she engages (or doesn’t) with her kids. Nothing screams maternal at all.
Our youngest has a speech delay and the frustration tantrums when he was a toddler were next level

Reactions: 8
The proof reading went well, obviously.
For someone that works for Canon selling printers you sure made sure you had your best staff look over the invite didn't you Tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Side note - seriously though da fuq is that hairdresser of hers up to?!
She only JUST had her roots done the other week and you’d never be able to tell!
✨⭐#NaTuRaL bLoNdE⭐✨ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.