Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she says she had to cut down the guest list. She had people there who apart from the wedding she hasn't seen them in probably 4 years. Sounds like she just invited every acquaintance to get the numbers up so she can seem #PoPuLar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Trent to simmi: "you choose everything you want for the wedding, I'm just here to finance it and that". This podcast is out the gate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how she says she had to cut down the guest list. She had people there who apart from the wedding she hasn't seen them in probably 4 years. Sounds like she just invited every acquaintance to get the numbers up so she can seem #PoPuLar
And the more guests, the greater the potential for more gifts, or donations to their honeymoon.🤢 Wasnt like she was really paying for it😡

• Wow
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---

It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.
Such a narc. Who in their “right” mind would spend $150k on a wedding

Reactions: 6
Did she say “schishado”? Get off the duromine Simmy…..it’s making you all weird😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Stink about Edmonds gifting her this BUT it honestly sounds PERFECT for her!
To quote Simmy (no doubt quoting their copy)
“an ideal way to help both tamariki and ADULTS develop their COOKING and TE REO skills”
She needs major help in both those areas! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

But Simon how about you actually read what you’re copy and pasting and apply it to how you interact with your boys!
I’m sure by “repeating verbs and nouns” with A it would very much help with developing his language skills, rather than just cackling at him and saying “good boy” and “baby” 😔

IMG_9156.jpeg

Stink about Edmonds gifting her this BUT it honestly sounds PERFECT for her!
To quote Simmy (no doubt quoting their copy)
“an ideal way to help both tamariki and ADULTS develop their COOKING and TE REO skills”
She needs major help in both those areas! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

But Simon how about you actually read what you’re copy and pasting and apply it to how you interact with your boys!
I’m sure by “repeating verbs and nouns” with A it would very much help with developing his language skills, rather than just cackling at him and saying “good boy” and “baby” 😔

View attachment 2501614
That’s the perfect thing for her to use to actually improve her skills, but watch: she won’t say any of the Te Reo on camera and you’ll never see this cookbook again!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did she say “schishado”? Get off the duromine Simmy…..it’s making you all weird😂😂
Lol scccchhhhee did 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Those fake 🐴 veneers really do make it so difficult for her to annunciate correctly! ….terrible given all the MC and speaking engagements she still does…oh wait 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.