Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving these two here before signing out for the night. It’s hard work being an unpaid detective uncovering lies (actually, that’s a lie, it took me two seconds to establish a source for the non surprise, surprise engagement), and being a mother of multiple kids who actually get my attention and love EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since they were born, on top of working 10 hour days, 5 and some times 6 days a week + sitting in traffic for up to 90 minutes EACH WAY from work.
Raising funds ! My big fat ass

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow Scammy or the podcast but Insta thought it was something I’d like so shared a snapshot of it with me.

How offensive to their families saying no one contributed you can’t tell me no one single person in either family made not one single contribution towards the wedding? I get we are past the days of splitting wedding costs but I just don’t believe parents/families don’t contribute say like covering the cake cost or the toasting bubbles or even buying the brides shoes?

Reactions: 11
I don’t for a second believe they spent $150k on a wedding… she’s just trying to appear “wealthy”.
I personally would rather put $150k towards an investment property 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you can spend $150k on your wedding, you wouldn't go to Queenstown for your honeymoon!! It was all gifted #ad, and Queenstown was all they could afford. If they actually had the money they would have done Bora Bora, the Maldives, Europe etc etc.

Stop lying Simone....

And they probably didn't want to ask her family for yet more money, Aunty Son is probably sick of having to fork out for her scammy niece!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How offensive to their families saying no one contributed you can’t tell me no one single person in either family made not one single contribution towards the wedding? I get we are past the days of splitting wedding costs but I just don’t believe parents/families don’t contribute say like covering the cake cost or the toasting bubbles or even buying the brides shoes?
I know families who don't, either because they genuinely can't or their attitude is "it's just a big party, if you want to throw it, you pay for it." But in this case I believe if they didn't contribute it would sincerely have been because there were no freebies left to give.

Reactions: 4
Queenstown 🤭
---

Receipts in case she decides to alter anything. Just some of the many, many ads.
Stink about Edmonds gifting her this BUT it honestly sounds PERFECT for her!
To quote Simmy (no doubt quoting their copy)
“an ideal way to help both tamariki and ADULTS develop their COOKING and TE REO skills”
She needs major help in both those areas! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

But Simon how about you actually read what you’re copy and pasting and apply it to how you interact with your boys!
I’m sure by “repeating verbs and nouns” with A it would very much help with developing his language skills, rather than just cackling at him and saying “good boy” and “baby” 😔

View attachment 2501614
THE LAST THING WE NEED is this white woman with her extreme white privilege and who probably stays away from anyone that has an inkling of colour to them, promoting anything to do with any culture let alone the Māori culture. duck off.

Reactions: 14
But we’re TCs in here, someone would have taken it as an order 🤣
Oh yes that’s true! It’s like people that work at doctor surgeries etc and say they know peoples info - yeah no, that’s crossing the line! That’s an automatic get off this page and dig yourself a hole🫣😫

If you can spend $150k on your wedding, you wouldn't go to Queenstown for your honeymoon!! It was all gifted #ad, and Queenstown was all they could afford. If they actually had the money they would have done Bora Bora, the Maldives, Europe etc etc.

Stop lying Simone....

And they probably didn't want to ask her family for yet more money, Aunty Son is probably sick of having to fork out for her scammy niece!!
Exactly! We had a $30k wedding and we went to America for our honeymoon 😂 I’d rather spend the money on a honeymoon making memories than a lavish wedding!

Reactions: 7
Hahaha so she’s getting shein quality for dropshipped prices? Great strategy, Simpleton!
Nooo, now remember although she is a TC she is a sneaky one. She eleventy billion percent buys from shein (she’s the queen of shein/Ali/dhgate) but tags other companies if she can to make it look like she’s supporting businesses and just not admit to where she really buys all her tit

I’m in an industry associated with the wedding industry. Was totally a $150k wedding —just not their actual money. Glad she finally admitted how much that outrageously ridiculous shamozzle cost though. I have many clients come and want the all white, similar or specific parts of instac*ntfluencers events and weddings; with a budget that is about 2% of what it actually costs.
I also know some companies that go into debt to “gift” these services hoping like duck that the publicity/association will pay off…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Exactly! We had a $30k wedding and we went to America for our honeymoon 😂 I’d rather spend the money on a honeymoon making memories than a lavish wedding!
Didn't they just go to Queenstown because it was in the middle of Covid? I don't think she would've missed the opportunity to flaunt a tropical honeymoon if it was possible

Reactions: 6
Didn't they just go to Queenstown because it was in the middle of Covid? I don't think she would've missed the opportunity to flaunt a tropical honeymoon if it was possible
They could have delayed the honeymoon and gone overseas at a later point but wait, she was pregnant so that wasn’t an option. They couldn’t do that and they were offered a free ADventure to Queenstown. There is no way she would have turned down that offer. I highly doubt she wouldn’t have gone on a decent honeymoon unless it was paid for by someone else. In the years I’ve been following her. I’ve never seen her go overseas unless someone else way paying or they had to go for something like a friends wedding. They’re not international explorers in any sense.

Reactions: 18
I know families who don't, either because they genuinely can't or their attitude is "it's just a big party, if you want to throw it, you pay for it." But in this case I believe if they didn't contribute it would sincerely have been because there were no freebies left to give.
She also would have said it t make herself look good. Remember she reminds us her and Trent never asked for hand outs even when she was down to her last dollar. Personally, I think Trent’s parents may have offered. She wants to make it all about herself! Even when we did our wedding on a massive budget we still had friends and family offer us help.

She also would have said it t make herself look good. Remember she reminds us her and Trent never asked for hand outs even when she was down to her last dollar. Personally, I think Trent’s parents may have offered. She wants to make it all about herself! Even when we did our wedding on a massive budget we still had friends and family offer us help.
If I knew how much free tit Simone was getting thrown at her for every element of her wedding id save my money to help out my other children who wouldn’t benefit from an avalanche of freebies.

Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same thing. It was to make herself look good and portray how wealthy she is. She didn’t think through how these comments might enrage her family, just like when she made the comments about her mum and her suicide attempt. Of course their families would have contributed in one way or another. From reading here I understand they’ve funded quite a few things for her already, namely the WLS and coveting the $20k donation they had to make following the women’s refuge debacle. Somehow I think the family chat was hotting up yesterday, especially in light of the boys being babysat yet again for days on end, but hey, they didn’t contribute to the wedding. Such an ungrateful twit!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.