Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was reading the transcript of her podcast, it wasn't fair on my ears to inflict them to her voice for 45-minutes. She mentions her three bridesmaids, but only mentions two. Was there a falling out with the one not mentioned ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Simmy and Bernadebt are besties now sharing each others trash on insta
I sense some sort of mean girl conspiring, trying to be clever and witty regarding tattle snark on their stories but absolutely failing. Bernadebt calling her husband a martyr for not seeing the rainbow last night because he was 'doing the dishes' witch, you don't have a job. You probably created the dishes, you bleeping do them. They're both (Dim Sim & Berny) 100% pond scum.

Reactions: 8
Was reading the transcript of her podcast, it wasn't fair on my ears to inflict them to her voice for 45-minutes. She mentions her three bridesmaids, but only mentions two. Was there a falling out with the one not mentioned ?
Not sure about her three bridesmaids but I know in a few threads ago it was brought up that Moni was a bridesmaid for a friend, Nicole, who then started cropping Moni out of wedding photos and left a snarky comment about influencers on a news article. The end of their relationship was apparently addressed on Nicole’s stories. Maybe someone who did the original posts can provide more information on it.

Reactions: 4
Come to think of it, we haven't seen her beanbag for ages either. or emma sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure about her three bridesmaids but I know in a few threads ago it was brought up that Moni was a bridesmaid for a friend, Nicole, who then started cropping Moni out of wedding photos and left a snarky comment about influencers on a news article. The end of their relationship was apparently addressed on Nicole’s stories. Maybe someone who did the original posts can provide more information on it.

It’s addressed more in this thread

Reactions: 1
So Simmy and Bernadebt are besties now sharing each others trash on insta
Oh yes the ✨⭐VeRy BeSt oF bEsTiEs⭐✨
…but only since Bernadebt gave her a free Wedding Cake 🙄🙄
Seriously, this biiish will bump anyone up to bestie level, as long as they’re willing to hashtag gift her free tit! 🤬🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sim has not plugged Mila May lately either. did she get sick of being used as Simis baby sitter

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh yes the ✨⭐VeRy BeSt oF bEsTiEs⭐✨
…but only since Bernadebt gave her a free Wedding Cake 🙄🙄
Seriously, this biiish will bump anyone up to bestie level, as long as they’re willing to hashtag gift her free tit! 🤬🤢
Did I read on the NZ influencers page that they (Simone and Christian) pushed Bernadette to go after Pebbles first and they were all using the same law firm but when Bernadette lost the friendships dwindled?

Speaking of, whatever happened to the LFYD/Pebbles case?

Reactions: 9
I wanted to block out the face of the child however doing so would take away from how much it looks like he is NOT all that stoked about whatever the heck is being forced upon him - be it the lap sit or the photo. Maybe it's just me but tit he doesn't look happy.

Aaaand also - the missing saddle bags have been found!
Agreed he doesn’t look stoked

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.